Replica Stores A admin August 16, 2022 954
(Updated: November 30, -1)
Overall rating

Service

Pricing

Quality

Delivery

Customer Support & Ordering Process

too much time to wait until getting an answer from the customer support team. also, when it replies, the answers are vague, generalised, without much detail about what I really want to know

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

so-so packaging. compared to other stores, the packaging seemed the most cost-effective option

Products Ordered

Rolex Submariner Date Black Dial Steel and Gold 2836-2 Swiss Eta 116613LN

Product Quality

at first, the watch seemed to be ok, but only within one and a half weeks, the gold surface started to show the first fading on the bracelet. mainly on the part where it mostly interacts with my sleeve. sadly, I think the overall gold look of the rep won't last long.
works well, but avoid the gold-coated watches! you'll wear them maximum 2 months

Review

on the whole, the platform is medium range. the bad part is that most of the watches aren't in stock for a lot of time already, as I regularly check on them. the dealer has issues with the customer support team definitely and the back office as well. because the back office works like it's sleeping, my watch has been dispatched on the 5th day after I placed the order. and I got it for 17 days because of that.

the store writes too beautiful things about the watches. in reality, they are medium quality and are overpriced.
the only good thing is the quick speed of navigation and the fast payment process. had no issues with the payment procession, seems to be safe

Do you recommend this supplier?

No, I do not!
V
Rep: 31
26 posts

Top 10 Reviewer 4 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0