Replica Stores A admin August 16, 2022 964
(Updated: November 30, -1)
Overall rating

Service

Pricing

Quality

Delivery

Customer Support & Ordering Process

the team is quite pleasant in communication. he assisted me in everything I needed, only that sometimes I had the impression that they lack knowledge about the reps they sell. however, they are quite friendly

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

the assistants promised me delivery in more or less 3 weeks, I got it in 24 days. so, not a critical delay

package: secure, but not at all aesthetically pleasing. I didn't even expect high aesthetics, given that the rep is one of the cheapest

Products Ordered

Rolex Submariner Date Hulk Green Dial Replica 116610LV

Product Quality

the rep is quite lightweight. it feels like the material is a bit average and not of high quality. lume filling so-so, it doesn't last long at night. too big a distance between the crown of the case and the case. the sound is a bit strange when i wind the crown. but, it works well, with an acceptable precision error. decent finishing for a 316l steel case and bracelet.

hardly believe that the sapphire is crystal. most probably it's mineral, unlike the assistants told me

Review

had a smooth buying process. I had no severe difficulties. quickly and efficiently. the watch is not one of the best performers, but for everyday wear, it will do. the store is very cheap, so it's a good source for those looking for cheap replicas. it is visually clear that the watch is a replica, but it is quite an acceptable replica for its price.

I had no problems paying with the card. no aftersales support, and no bonuses with this store. but the low price is already a pleasant bonus

Do you recommend this supplier?

Yes, I do!
P
Rep: 46
22 posts

Top 100 Reviewer 1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0