Replica Stores A admin August 16, 2022 964
(Updated: November 30, -1)
Overall rating

Service

Pricing

Quality

Delivery

Customer Support & Ordering Process

I wrote to the agents and never got a reply. more than that, when I tried to write an email, the system kept telling me "The service is temporarily unavailable / try again later". and the problem never disappeared... so if you want assistance, no way to get it in this store

I had to manage on my own, as best I could

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

acceptable package. not good-looking, but secure enough
delivery: 6 days delay; no tracking available, no notification on email about the delay; u have to keep guessing when your order is about to arrive

Products Ordered

Rolex Daytona Everose Ivory Dial 116505 Super Clone BT Factory

Product Quality

the dial is not as ivory as it should be. it's more matte white than ivory. the gold color is too yellow, and it is obvious that it is a fake watch.
the rep works well. Fully functional chronographs, pushers press smoothly. lume markers illuminate quite strongly and the light lasts quite a long time.

About the operation: I have no objections
About aesthetics: it could be done better

Review

the problem with this store is the lack of effective communication with the customer. impossible to talk to someone from the office, because the email system does not work.
The prices are relatively ok here. you can find cheaper and more expensive reps, as you can afford. the variety of watches is also ok. So you have a lot to choose from different models and quality categories. However, the store is only about Rolex. You will not find other brands here.
No tracking system with this dealer. You will have to pray that your watch arrives on time, so no one will notify you about the status of your order.

If you buy from here, do not opt for gold watches. these look too "fake".

Do you recommend this supplier?

Yes, I do!
BusyAsHell avatar
Rep: 69
56 posts

Top 100 Reviewer 1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0