Replica Stores A admin April 22, 2022 8946
(Updated: November 30, -1)
Overall rating

Service

Pricing

Quality

Delivery

Customer Support & Ordering Process

the ordering process: slow and heavy. the store loads hard and it takes a century until one or another page opens. too many details to complete to place an order. but the procession is quite fast. on the next day, my order was dispatched from the warehouse.

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

wish a better packaging for the watch. no box, just bubble plastic coating.

Products Ordered

Glashuette Senator Excellence Cream Dial Rose Gold Case Swiss Watch

The promotion from the store promising a second tank watch as a gift wasn't applied. Talked to the customer support assistants and was told that the promotion was no longer available, but the announcement is still on the site.

Product Quality

the watch looks ok but is not worth 529$. I thought I could benefit from the second watch as a gift, as written on the website and I thought that 2 watches for this price would be ok. But since I didn't receive the second watch as a gift, the price is overrated for a single watch. The same watch with the same specs is about 400$ from other sources. The offer with a second watch as a gist is nothing but a scummy trick to attract users

Review

the site runs heavy. A good spectrum of watches, but are not worth their money. too expensive. If the bonus with the second watch as a gift worked, would be pretty convenient and worthy.
The site tends to deceive people, promising an inexistent gift. once u place the order, you find out that the promotion is no longer available. so why then they keep the promotion on the website?
got the watch on time, with no delivery issues

Do you recommend this supplier?

No, I do not!
igivente avatar
Rep: 62
49 posts

Top 100 Reviewer 1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 2 1