Replica Stores A admin April 22, 2022 8946
(Updated: November 30, -1)
Overall rating

Service

Pricing

Quality

Delivery

Customer Support & Ordering Process

the team was quite helpful with my case, because I received a defective watch. the staff was kind, and they tried to help me with my problem, but in the end, they did not solve my problem definitively

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

no problem with delivery. each time, was pretty fast.
the package: ok. not luxury package, b ut safe enough

Products Ordered

Rolex Datejust 41MM Cal.3135 Movement Swiss Replica Watch in 904L Steel Casing Blue Dial

Product Quality

1 week after I received the watch, the date stopped rotating. and the rep started to stop ticking. I wound it as recommended. it simply stopped ticking during the day. even if it ticked well, the date did not change. the customer care representatives told me to return it. I returned it. they checked it and told me that everything was ok with the watch. then, again, it started to show me the same error: the date did not change overnight. I returned it again. the dealer told me that they changed the watch to another one. but after the change, the watch started giving me the same problems. I called a repair shop. the experts told me that there is a problem in the mechanism. the dealer claims that the watch was checked before sending it to me and that it worked well. they refused to return my money. now, I'm keeping a faulty rep, not knowing what to do with it anymore

Review

the store has a very wide variety of replica watches. many brands. many varieties of quality. from A-grade reps to swiss reps. the prices are very varied. I was happy to find such a wide variety of models and price offers.
I was a bit frustrated with the speed of loading the site. Sometimes it loads a bit hard. The pictures are real, that is, the watch I received looks almost the same as it was shown in the pictures. only that it seems that the dealer has problems with the mechanism inside the watches, so they could not solve my problem until the end. I'm sorry that I spent a very large amount. for me, $700 is a very large amount, and I am particularly dissatisfied with the quality of the rep watch. the service is quite ok, fast delivery, quick response from the representatives, secure payment. but the quality leaves much to be desired...

Do you recommend this supplier?

No, I do not!
B
Rep: 15
22 posts

Top 100 Reviewer 1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 2 3