Replica Stores A admin April 22, 2022 8946
(Updated: November 30, -1)
Overall rating

Service

Pricing

Quality

Delivery

Customer Support & Ordering Process

not impressed at all. I requested a refund or a return due to the faultiness of the replica watch, and I did not hear any apology. only cold answers and not at all oriented attitude toward solving the problem. copy-pasted replies, like I was talking to a robot. I hate such an attitude.

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

a couple of days of delay with the delivery. I wouldn't have minded the delay if I had at least been notified about it.
package: usual plastic bag, wrapped in bubble bag

Products Ordered

Rolex Explorer Pro Hunter Japanese Rolex Watch

Product Quality

I was promised that the watch has a lume coating on it and must be legible even in dark conditions. the rep remains dark, without a trace of lume coating. I sent pictures to confirm that it does not illuminate at all in the dark, right away after I got the rep. I asked for a refund. even though I sent pictures to confirm my problem, they told me flatly that my problem will be discussed with the manager and they will come back to let me know if they accept the refund or not. I still have no answer from them. it's already the second week I'm still waiting. I'm waiting to see what the dealer will propose to me.
but, I am totally disappointed because I asked before buying if the rep lights up. I was told YES!

Review

I'm clearly not satisfied. no communication, no clock, no solution to my problem. the site doesn't even navigate fast. pages load very hard. I let myself be guided by the relatively affordable prices. but it cost me much more. I haven't felt so embarrassed as a buyer in a long time. it is unacceptable that I have to wait for the solution to the problem, as if it were my fault

Do you recommend this supplier?

No, I do not!
E
Rep: 34
17 posts

Top 100 Reviewer 1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 2