Replica Stores A admin August 18, 2022 720
(Updated: November 30, -1)
Overall rating

Service

Pricing

Quality

Delivery

Customer Support & Ordering Process

the stuff is ok, but there is no instant chat to talk with the assistants right away. and I wrote emails but they answered too late when I had already placed the order.

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

the package arrived safe, but I paid for the express delivery and got it within standard times. nobody cashed me back for the express delivery, saying it wasn't their fault

Products Ordered

Rolex Datejust SS blue Roman

Product Quality

good-looks g watch, and good-functioning. the bracelet is a little bit larger than expected, but on the whole, I nave no pretensions. the blue of the dial is actually brighter than shown in the pics. the manufacturer didn't match well the dial color and that's what makes the fake obvious from the original. that's the reason why I think this watch price is overrated. clones should be identical to their originals

Review

safe store. safe payment system and the payment was proceed pretty fast. all the Rolex models are available in stock. I even found models that could find in other stores.
the delivery can have issues. I don't recommend taking express shipping. it's a waste of money. also, expect minor differences from what you see in the pics from what you'll really get.
don't expect discounts from this seller. I'm watching the store frequently and it never gives discounts and offers. even in Christmas

Do you recommend this supplier?

Yes, I do!
CapOOchino avatar
Rep: 29
17 posts

Top 100 Reviewer 2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0