Replica Stores A admin August 18, 2022 718
(Updated: November 30, -1)
Overall rating

Service

Pricing

Quality

Delivery

Customer Support & Ordering Process

I discussed during 3 weeks with the customer support about the exact proportions of this rep. I was promised that it would be identical to the original. For the communication: 5 starts, all kind and respectful; but for telling the truth: 1 star. and each time I was asking for additional pictures, I was getting all sort of reasons explaining why they could not send them to me; like avoiding to send me them. when I got the rep, I understood why.

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

great packaging, very secure and protected. delivery in the promised terms

Products Ordered

Rolex yacht-master 2tone white

Product Quality

I don't know where the dealer took the pics in the website, but these definitely don't correspond to reality. the rep is much bigger than the original. the magnifying cyclops is giant and compromises the overall aesthetic and, worse than that, readability. the digits are supposed to be clearly viewed through the lens, but they look like if they just don't fit. minute hand is significantly shorter that it should be.

the positive in this rep is the way it runs. didn't spot any errors so far.

Review

the assistance department seems like has been trained to lie about the real quality of the reps. and the prices are too much for the condition of the reps. the worst is that I couldn't get the refund, because the dealer told me that it was against the policy, as the watch wasn't cracked and was all functional (the rest is all my inventions). remained with a bitter taste after dealing with this dealer. maybe my expectations were too high... but, damn it, I paid more than 1,000$. why couldn't I just get a closer-to-the-truth rep?!

Do you recommend this supplier?

No, I do not!
K
Rep: 21
31 posts

Top 500 Reviewer 1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0