Replica Stores A admin August 18, 2022 720
(Updated: November 30, -1)
Overall rating

Service

Pricing

Quality

Delivery

Customer Support & Ordering Process

too pushy assistants, I don't like when salesmen are too aggressive just to sell the product. it was difficult for me to communicate with them because of too much pressure tactics to close the deals. Too many freuqent close questions and too much sense of urgency they create while talking to you. because of this, it's hard for me to say "no" and I found myself buying a watch that I didn't want.

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

I have no claims. the watch came well packaged and secured, with a delay of 2 weeks, but I was notified of this delay due to difficulties and logistics

Products Ordered

yacht-master replica watch

Product Quality

too expensive for the price. the watch looks and works well. but it is not as perfect as described in the dealer's site. such a watch is overpriced and I could probably find it at a price 2 times cheaper in other stores. minor errors with dial engravings, the finish becomes less shiny within 2-3 weeks after daily use. 316 steel even though I was promised 904l

too expensive for the quality range

Review

great marketing with this seller, but not corresponding to reality. watches are no better than many other average stores. but the pushy salesmen attitude is unbearable. payment is quick and safe, didn't have issues. but, the catalog is liited to only few mdoels. I wanted to get. daytona but ended with a yachtmaster that i didnt want, just because of the pushy staff.

overpriced reps; take your time to find them in other stores with a price 2 times lower

Do you recommend this supplier?

No, I do not!
S
Rep: 35
30 posts

Top 100 Reviewer 1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0