Replica Stores A admin August 16, 2022 5257
(Updated: November 30, -1)
Overall rating

Service

Pricing

Quality

Delivery

Customer Support & Ordering Process

the communication was pleasant, but when the moment came when I requested help, I did not receive it at a professional level. the assistants did not solve my problem unfortunately

the order procedure is quite simple and clear for any user

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

1 star for delivery because the store delivered me another watch instead of the one I wanted. I had to turn the rep back, and only when the dealer received it did he send me the model I originally requested.

package: quite accurate and secure

Products Ordered

Sky dweller oyster 42mm Oystersteel and white gold

Product Quality

I am happy with the watch. looks good, works well. small errors in the engravings and the magnifying lens does not increase the data aperture as shown in the picture on the store. the brightness in the dark leaves much to be desired. for the price of the watch, I was expecting superluminova, but it seems to be ordinary lume

Review

the products are quite good. however, they are overpriced. if I had patience, I would find something cheaper. The dealer did not offer me the discount I expected. when you open the store, there is a pop-up informing about a 20% discount. I did not receive it and the assistants were not very interested in returning my 20%. so I paid it in full. so, the discounts here are just a way to convince you to buy.
if you are ok with high prices, the store might suit you.

Do you recommend this supplier?

Yes, I do!
G
Rep: 59
23 posts

Top 10 Reviewer 3 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 1