Replica Stores A admin August 10, 2022 3259
(Updated: November 30, -1)
Overall rating

Service

Pricing

Quality

Delivery

Customer Support & Ordering Process

the team is kind in communication, but clumsy at work. instead of answering my questions, they talk about what they consider appropriate.
they gave me different prices for delivery than those stipulated on the website, and they talked to me about other warranty and return policies than what is stipulated on the website. I told them that something else was written on the site. they apologized and continued to give wrong information

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

packaging ok. delivery- somewhat unclear delivery system. I ordered 4 watches, and each one came separately

Products Ordered

HUBLOT BIG BANG EURO 2008 SPECIAL EDITION SWISS AUTOMATIC
BREITLING AVENGER SKYLAND CHRONOGRAPH GREY DIAL LEATHER STRAP
ROLEX DAY-DATE 36MM 128238 CHAMPAGNE DIAL
OMEGA SEAMASTER DIVER 300M GREY WAVE DIAL RUBBER STRAP

Product Quality

I have no complaints about Hublot and Breitling;

For Omega rep: the dial color differs a bit from what it should be. The face has a metallic shade, which is not specific to the authentic model;

For Rolex rep: the gold polishing is not homogeneous over the entire surface. The PRICE for such gold coating is too high

Review

everything is acceptable in this store except for 2 aspects: the price is too high for the execution of replicas, and the delivery is very uncomfortable. All 4 watches arrived separately, with a difference of 1-2 days between them. I ordered everything at once, in one cart. And it was extremely inconvenient for me to go and pick them up at the post office every time. in addition, the assistants of the store inadvertently sent me messages as if 2 of the watches were returned. The process of pulling them all together was extremely frustrating and gave me a lot of trouble

Do you recommend this supplier?

No, I do not!
C
Rep: 68
41 posts

Top 50 Reviewer 2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0