Replica Stores A admin April 22, 2022 637
(Updated: November 30, -1)
Overall rating

Service

Pricing

Quality

Delivery

Customer Support & Ordering Process

I dont usually invade customer support with questions, requests and emails. so I contacted the customers support service only after placing the order. it seems to me that there is no customer support at all with this store. I never got an answer from it.

ordering process: usual. placed the order and paid for it

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

poor packaging. a thin bag wrapped in another thin bag and fixed with adhesive tape

delivery: 17 days with no tracking update

Products Ordered

placed the order for a Bell and Ross Vintage 126 BR126-94 Men Automatic 41 MM
and received a Bell and Ross Vintage 123 Phantom Men Automatic 40 MM

Product Quality

too light for a ceramic watch; inaccurate finishing of the bezel. Bell &Ross marking on the dial engraved uncarefully. Stops working after 3 days even with regular and correct winding. Too big distance between the lugs and the rubber strap, not like in the website pics

Review

unfortunately, there is nothing Swiss in this store, as its name states to be. the store sent me another watch instead of what ive ordered. impossible to reach customer support. couldn't even request an exchange or a refund because no one processes the requests from customers.
The pics from the website look much better than in reality. too high prices for quality. could have found such a watch for $25. no, no,no, never order here again.

Do you recommend this supplier?

No, I do not!
SwInEIGh avatar
Rep: 45
19 posts

Top 50 Reviewer 2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0