Replica Stores A admin April 22, 2022 637
(Updated: November 30, -1)
Overall rating

Service

Pricing

Quality

Delivery

Customer Support & Ordering Process

customer support takes a century until they answer my questions. most of the assistants are kind but don't know a lot about these watches. They only say that will check the specs and never return with an answer

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

decent packaging. didn't look like it was sensitive to damage
fast delivery, earlier than promised

Products Ordered

Bell and Ross BR03-92 Steel Men Automatic 46 MM

Product Quality

the watch began running normally only after a month. I had to set it several times and finally, took it to the service to seek help in setting it, as it was indicating major errors in running. during the first month, it would show +25spd, which is not oral for this mechanism. after one month, it began running decently

Review

don't expect much from customer support. at least, from an informational point of view, they wouldn't help with informing you about movement, water resistance, stainless steel grade etc... good delivery, thanks for that. And a pretty affordable price, as well, even though the discounts on the website are not real. I recommend this store for affordable prices and on-time delivery, and a decent look of the watches. As for the mechanism, I hope you won't meet the problem I met.

Do you recommend this supplier?

Yes, I do!
whySOniCE456 avatar
Rep: 35
28 posts

Top 50 Reviewer 2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0