Replica Stores A admin April 22, 2022 652
(Updated: November 30, -1)
Overall rating

Service

Pricing

Quality

Delivery

Customer Support & Ordering Process

if I could, I would give 5 stars for the ability to deceive customers, and 1 star for the false information they provide. kindness and communication skills - bravo, I admit that it is at a high level. however, the truth he offered me does not coincide with the one I received. so don't fall prey to persuasive manipulation

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

I have received the rep pretty quickly. packaging - nothing special

Products Ordered

Hublot 44mm 301.SE.230.RW Men Quartz 44 MM

Product Quality

everything was fine until the clock fell off the bedside table. FROM THE BEDSIDE. that is, the distance is not very great. but the clock stopped working after that. all. no hours, no minutes, no seconds, no subdials. nothing at all. I understand that it's not the most expensive rep, and I can't expect great functionality. but the customer csre agents assured me that it is shock and impact resistant thanks to I don't know what kind of protection mechanisms.
like it or not, I don't think that a watch should only last until the first impact and break permanently, even if it is a replica

Review

customer agents who are very pushy and persistent. and I could understand if they at least sold high-quality reps, but the watch I got did not resist his first (and last) impact. this speaks of its shallow quality, which is not normal.

the store seemed to be a nice, pleasant design and easy-going menu. variety of brands and models. I hardly found the Hublot model I wanted. I found it only here with this seller. but what's the point, if the quality leaves much to be desired...

Do you recommend this supplier?

No, I do not!
R
Rep: 65
27 posts

Top 50 Reviewer 3 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0