Replica Stores A admin April 23, 2022 4772
(Updated: November 30, -1)
Overall rating

Service

Pricing

Quality

Delivery

Customer Support & Ordering Process

easy ordering process. id like the system to require two-factor authentication for the payment since the price for the rep was not small.

good service of customer support. kind and respectful team. solved all demands

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

safe package and fast delivery

Products Ordered

Rolex Datejust 31mm oyster 2 tone 18k rose gold 904l steel 178241 swiss replica

Product Quality

The watch would not set when my wife put it on for the first time. I winded the crown as instructed by the CS assistants and it began functioning. However, we have to set the time correctly every day because it runs +2 min per day. CS assistants suggested leaving it for a couple of days so that it resets the mechanism and set it again, the same + 2 min each day if left uncorrected. CS asked me to return the watch, but we refused as the wife said it’s not as a big deal to set it each day. Took it to the repair shop to ask for advice, and the expert told me that it was a movement issue and it should be replaced. Also, he told me that the 904 steel was, in fact-316. Supriiiiise.

Review

pros: beautiful and pleasant site design. it's a pleasure to navigate on it. all Rolex collections are available in the store (for men). smooth ordering process. problem-solving customer support team.

Cons: only one single model for ladies. Lack of two-factor authentication payment, anyone can grab your card and order as many watches as he wants. Possible movement issues, but the dealer behaved empathically and was ready to replace/repair it. Due to possible movement issues, see the prices are too high for these reps. 316 steel instead of 904, but good liking and well finished

Recommend the store only by giving credit to the dealer that is open to solving possible issues and whenever it drops down the prices

Do you recommend this supplier?

Yes, I do!
C
Rep: 20
6 posts

Top 100 Reviewer 2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 1