(Updated: November 30, -1)
Overall rating

Service

Pricing

Quality

Delivery

Customer Support & Ordering Process

ordering process: smooth and flawless

customer assistance: I am reluctant about them. initially, they seemed nice and attentive. now it already seems to me that they are nervous and fed up with me. but I'm just trying to find a solution for the problem with THEIR watch

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

the delivery came quickly, as I was initially told. the watch was packed well, with all possible safety methods (cushion, plastic around all parts)

Products Ordered

Audemars Piguet Royal Oak 15400 Black41mm SS

Product Quality

it cost me a lot to decide on a replica watch over $1k. and I decided on this store thinking that with such prices, they must offer quality services and products. the replica watch arrived with a faulty crown. IT was turning back and forth with difficulty. And if you take it out of the case for adjustment, it hardly goes back in. Initially, I was told that it was a lubrication problem. I lubricated the mechanism. nothing changed. It's not about lubrication, but rather a construction error. I requested a refund. it was refused, telling me that the watch was tested before delivery and was in perfect condition. only after a month of discussions, I managed to get another watch, I sent the previous one back. the second one seems to be ok for now

Review

the store has a website that convinces you to buy something. looks very good, and professional. however, as beautiful as the web design looks, the dealer is as unprofessional. the prices are exaggerated, there are not even cheaper options, except the ones over $1K. and the quality is average. a $700-$800 rep watch looks and works the same. there are no discounts, only exaggerated prices. and there is no problem-solving attitude. if something goes wrong, the first assistants will blame you, and then they POSSIBLY will solve the problem

Do you recommend this supplier?

No, I do not!
M
Rep: 55
26 posts

Top 100 Reviewer 1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0