Replica Stores A admin August 03, 2022 828
(Updated: November 30, -1)
Overall rating

Service

Pricing

Quality

Delivery

Customer Support & Ordering Process

the technical architect of the website is good. good navigation and payment processing speed. kind team, not pushy at all, interested in helping u. good and pleasant service

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

satisfied with both the packaging and the delivery terms, I received the rep before the promised 14 days. the watch looked protected from all points of view. the film on all the details, wrapped in bubble film, cushion to avoid impact, and all of those in a nice-looking box

Products Ordered

Rolex Air-king 36mm Men’s 114210SSO Silver-tone

Product Quality

nice looking and well-functioning rep. I'm not sorry that I paid $600 for it, it seems to justify the price. good lume in the dark, 30 meters of WR. However, after I tested the water resistance by going to the pool, I noticed micro-drops of moisture on the inside of the dial. since then, I avoid contact with water in any form. good that I managed to remove the moisture from it and its operation was not affected. but the conclusion is that it is not as water resistant as the dealer promises

Review

the prices for certain watches are excessively high. c'mon guys, 3k for a rep watch? for that kind of money, you get a good genuine or pre-owned one. I got a AAA rep watch from here and it looks pretty good. Then what should that 3k look like? I think that the retailer is exaggerating completely in terms of prices.

everything is beautiful in this store, web design, nice talk with assistants, but the prices are still exorbitant. I don't see any sense in them when they are similar to a pre-owned or even a new gen

Do you recommend this supplier?

Yes, I do!
H
Rep: 58
42 posts

Top 100 Reviewer 2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0