(Updated: November 30, -1)
Overall rating

Service

Pricing

Quality

Delivery

Customer Support & Ordering Process

Customer support: good communication but too long t wait to receive a response
The website doesn't always accept you as an existing user. if you log in with your credentials, it sometimes says this user doesn't exist

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

no issues with delivery and packaging. the watch came even faster than promised and secure

Products Ordered

Mikrograph 100 White/Black Dial on Black Leather Strap A21J

Product Quality

the chronograph does not function, it is frozen and integrated just for beauty purposes. pushers as well, just for aesthetic purposes.
Left the watch unwinded for 3 days, runs with +/- 30 sec per day

Review

Too bad there is no direct instant chat. With all the questions I had, I had to ways days/weeks until I received responses from customer support assistants. The website doesn't provide much information about the replicas. impossible to find specifications about water resistance, warranty, type of movement, crystals, etc... so all these questions I had to ask the CS. It took a century until I found it out because the CS answers too heavily.
Also, I spotted that the email address is the same as on many other online stores. it seems it is 1 dealer for many stores

Good balance between quality and price. Can’t say it’s a high-end replica. It is around $160. But for that price, I’ve seen worse pieces in terms of aesthetics. Wish THE CHRONO worked. I recommend this seller for those who need a reliable dealer offering cheap reps.

Do you recommend this supplier?

Yes, I do!
whySOniCE456 avatar
Rep: 35
28 posts

Top 50 Reviewer 2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 3 2