Replica Stores A admin April 23, 2022 652
(Updated: November 30, -1)
Overall rating

Service

Pricing

Quality

Delivery

Customer Support & Ordering Process

unprofessional and awful customer support. gave me all the wrong information about the rep I was interested in. it seemed I knew much more about the reps than they did. wrong info about the water resistance profile, wrong info about the return and warranty policies. all wrong with this service

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

packaging- acceptable.
delivery to the wrong address the first time, because of the careless attitude of the back office. finally, I got my rep with 2 weeks delay

Products Ordered

Patek Platinum 5711/1P Replica

Product Quality

looks exactly like the pictures from the website. wearing it for the third week, without errors and without technical issues. goo watch, only that overpriced I think. similar reps are about 150$ less in other stores. and it's not platinum, it's simply steel, 316 steel. to a bit too high priced for 316 steel grade.

Review

I'm satisfied with the watch. thank god it looks well and works well. but I'm not satisfied with the dealer. no detailed information about the watch specs on the site. you have to guess the water resistance profile and the stainless steel grade, among other ambiguities. if you want to know more from customer service: forget about that. they only confused me more. told me it was a 904 steel watch, but it's actually 316, and many more errors.

the good thing is that the store has many options available; I found models that couldn't find in other sources. also, good and frequently updated blog.
the store is an expensive one; don't expect to find cheap reps here. but, at least, they seem decent in quality. and the bad thing is that no promos and discounts. I got my rep before Xmas and didn't get any bonus. I recommend this store as a good source for good reps. but, on the whole, the seller has a lot to improve in its service.

Do you recommend this supplier?

Yes, I do!
CapOOchino avatar
Rep: 29
17 posts

Top 100 Reviewer 2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0