Replica Stores A admin April 23, 2022 652
(Updated: November 30, -1)
Overall rating

Service

Pricing

Quality

Delivery

Customer Support & Ordering Process

at first, everything seemed normal. agents attentive to details, a bit pushy in sales, but I understand that this is their job. but then, after I faced the problem, there was no one to solve them for me. I don't understand the meaning of a customer support service if I can't solve customer problems

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

for a watch full of gemstones, I expected a more reliable packaging. just a watch wrapped in several layers of plastic. any stronger impact in the transportation process I think could have impacted it

delivery: problematic. 2 weeks delay. and the watch was a gift for my mother. and I gave it 2 weeks later to her. what annoyed me the most was that customer support agent had promised me that the rep would arrive on time, but it wasn't like that

Products Ordered

Ap Royal Oak Iced Out Gold Replica

Product Quality

initially it seemed ok to me. after all, I'm not very good at ladies' watches. but I bought it because I knew that my mother likes the model very much. apparently, everything was fine until the gemstones started falling out, one after another, for no particular reason....it works fine, but who needs a watch that looks horrible? my gift turned into a total crap.

Review

absolutely disappointed. I requested a return or the money back. I was told that we are to blame and that the falling of the stones is not enough reason to request the money back because this can happen due to the customer's lack of care towards the watch. the store has a lot of content with how good it is. that's why I thought I made a good choice. but the quality leaves much to be desired and the irresponsibility of the seller has no degree of comparison... it's a pity that I turned to them for my mother's gift. I'm dying of rage

Do you recommend this supplier?

No, I do not!
Michelangelo avatar
Rep: 49
30 posts

Top 100 Reviewer 1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0