Replica Stores A admin April 23, 2022 648
(Updated: November 30, -1)
Overall rating

Service

Pricing

Quality

Delivery

Review

I have a long history with this dealer. At first, I ordered the Aqua Terra 150MM Replica model, which costs $1,300 here, which is not cheap at all (this seller only has such prices). I paid, I waited 2 weeks to receive an email informing me that the watch is not in stock. The agent suggested that we replace it for something else. I didn't want to choose other watch, but I decided that it was better to opt for another model than to lose time to find another dealer. So, I changed the model to a James Bond Watches Replica which also cost 1.3K. The agent told me that I would receive it within 2 weeks (AGAIN WAITING FOR 2 WEEKS!!!). After 2 weeks, I received a notification that the watch could not be delivered due to some logistical problems. I contacted the agents, they confirmed that there are problems with customs and the watch is late in arriving. I waited another 2 weeks. I received a notification that the watch is "on its way" according to the tracking system. The tracking showed me that the watch has arrived at the addressee 2 days later, but I still haven't received anything. A few days later, the system showed me that the order was closed as the customer received his order successfully BUT I DIDNT GET ANiTHING!!!
I contacted them again, they told me it was a system error and in ANOTHER 2 weeks the watch would reach me. I requested a refund and cancellation of the order. The agents told me they would talk to the manager to make a decision!!! Until now I am waiting to be contacted by the manager to get my money back, but no one has contacted me for 1 week already. !!!! Totally disappointed and highly afraid that I will lose the money!!! I hope the dealer sees this review and takes urgent measures!

Do you recommend this supplier?

No, I do not!
U
Rep: 44
24 posts

Top 10 Reviewer 4 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0