Replica Stores A admin April 23, 2022 652
(Updated: November 30, -1)
Overall rating

Service

Pricing

Quality

Delivery

Customer Support & Ordering Process

at least, CS agents do respond to emails. but responses are pretty delayed and information provided doesn't correspond to reality

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

2-month delivery!!!!!!! too long imho, especially since I was promised to get the rep within two weeks. Nothing special with the packaging, just a DHL plastic bag with no security in it. the watch can bar easily damaged along the way

Products Ordered

wanted a Rolex rep, got a God-Knows-What watch. Symbols on the brand name are Chinese, I guess it's a Chinese manufacturer's name on the dial. can't express the level of low quality of this watch, I can't even say it's a replica because there is no ROLEX inscription nowhere. lose details, large bezel, huge distance between crown and case... no need to even go on with description. impossible to wear such a watch

Product Quality

Awful. Not even a rep, but simply a Chinese watch with Chinese inscription on it, lightweight almost plastic, awful polishing. money lost on it

Review

I don't even know where to start. first of all, the website redirects you to another website with furniture, toys for kids and many other stuff not related with the replica context. I think the website will soon be no longer available as it seems the seller is trying to shift to another goods. The watches here are just formal, just random rolex pictures taken from other stores. In reality, you get an awful Chinese watch. By the way, after I got my watch and wanted to get money back for the crap, no one ever answered my complain to this day.

in short, this store is to be avoided by any means

Do you recommend this supplier?

No, I do not!
Ethan avatar
Rep: 54
29 posts

Top 50 Reviewer 3 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0