Replica Stores A admin April 22, 2022 7460
(Updated: November 30, -1)
Overall rating

Service

Pricing

Quality

Delivery

Customer Support & Ordering Process

very difficult communication. as if the agents don't understand what I'm talking about. scarce answers only yes, no and so on....

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

the box is nice and looks professional and authentic. delivery -with slight delay of some days, no update on the email, and that's bothering me

Products Ordered

AP Diamond Watch Replica iced out

Product Quality

I got this watch back at SF Valentine's day for my gf. I looked for what seemed best to me and I chose this AP all iced out. maybe for someone, it's a little, but the price of 1.5k was a bit painful for me, but I accepted it because it was about my girlfriend. the rep was supposed to be waterproof, or at least that's what the customer support agents assured me.

I don't know if the inner mechanism itself is waterproof or not, but the case is definitely not. it took twice for my girl my girlfriend to go to the pool with this rep, and the stones on the case started to fall. Not many fell, but it looks awful without a few stones on the bezel and on the case. and for that, i paid $1500. AND SCENE

Review

I don't know if the review about the store is relevant when the bad quality of the reps is all that matters... I would have understood if this rep I bought would cost $150, but for $1500 it's absurd for the gemstones to drop after a couple of months...
what pisses me off the most is that the assistants assured me that the rep will resist water. so the trust in what the seller promises must be doubted.
the store's catalog itself is good, you can find many options of watches and different brands... but go ahead if you are ready to pay a huge amount for a rep that will only last you a few months... and the most frustrating thing is that the watch still works well. but there is no sense in it because it looks awful...

I assume that reps without stones will do much better. either way, be prepared for any outcome with this seller.
I requested a return for the rep because the warranty period has not yet expired. but until now, no one has answered me. they told me that they will check and reply to me back. I've been waiting for 2 weeks already... draw your own conclusions

Do you recommend this supplier?

No, I do not!
G
Rep: 59
23 posts

Top 10 Reviewer 3 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0