Replica Stores A admin June 18, 2022 1365
(Updated: November 30, -1)
Overall rating

Service

Pricing

Quality

Delivery

Customer Support & Ordering Process

unfortunately, I had a rude discussion with the assistant. to the question "If the watch is waterproof", I was answered, "can't you read it on the website?". This is the context where this information is not specified on the website. sorry, but I think that customer support means something else

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

very late delivery. I placed the order on June 3, and until June 25 I had not received anything. I got in touch on June 26 and was told that the replica watch had been dispatched from the warehouse only yesterday, that is, on June 25. I finally received it on July 17

Products Ordered

Audemars Piguet Royal Oak 15400ST.OO.1220ST.01-41 MM

Product Quality

I think that for the price of the watch, its quality is justified. it looks pretty good, and I'm happy with the rep watch, even if I'm not happy with the dealer's service

Review

from the start, the store looks attractive and convincing to buy from it. many watch brands, many models, everything well structured and intuitive. the dealer offers generous offers, although I did not take advantage of them. but the customer support service is awful and makes you feel like an idiot as a customer. The back office works terribly and delivers the replicas within a month, if not even more.

The rep items are ok, but it's a shame about the dealer's Management. the services it offers make me never come back to this store, even if the rep watches are pretty ok

Do you recommend this supplier?

No, I do not!
M
Rep: 89
34 posts

Top 10 Reviewer 4 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0