Replica Stores A admin June 18, 2022 1370
(Updated: November 30, -1)
Overall rating

Service

Pricing

Quality

Delivery

Customer Support & Ordering Process

no one ever answers in this store. you ask endless questions and only see "seen" at the bottom of the chat. I have the impression that the seller has no interest in being helpful to the potential buyer

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

delivery with delay and plenty of mistakes along the way. The back office got my address wrong. the watch had to be returned to the post office to redirect it to the correct address. Then, instead of delivering it to my door, they called me to pick it up at the office myself, which was not what I had asked for.

Products Ordered

Swiss Replica Patek Philippe water resistant to 30 meters

Product Quality

the store offers 2 options: "ordinary" and "Swiss" reps. I opted for "swiss" because I wanted something of high quality. the only difference, in the end, was only the price, because the quality between Swiss and usual reps is absolutely ZERO. I didn't see anything "Swiss" in my Patek watch. It produces an atypical noise for quality watches. The space between the crown and the case is much too large for a Swiss watch, the gold coating is almost red, and it goes without saying that it is not genuine gold. In the end, the rep that I got is nothing more special than most Chinese reps watches. disappointed, can't even look at it at how loud it shouts that it's a rep

Review

the store is the most common Chinese store. this means that you will find many watches and many collections, but little quality. I do not recommend that you be influenced by the "swiss category" because you will not find anything "swiss" in these checks - just a marketing trap to pay more. In addition to the below-average quality, expect a non-existent customer support, because no one is forced to serve you qualitatively. You are on your own here in this store.

On the whole, "vip" in the name of the site is very misleading. Initially, I thought that I would receive high quality services and products, as the name promises. but I had a totally opposite experience. I do not recommend at all.

Do you recommend this supplier?

No, I do not!
P
Rep: 60
24 posts

Top 50 Reviewer 3 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0