Replica Stores A admin June 18, 2022 1371
(Updated: November 30, -1)
Overall rating

Service

Pricing

Quality

Delivery

Customer Support & Ordering Process

of all communication channels, email is the only functional one. and it takes a year until you get an answer. the assistants just do their job without going into too much detail and understanding what exactly the client needs. for this reason, i got a non-water-resistant rep while needing a resistant one.

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

delivery ok, I had no major issues. the mediocre package. no instructions about the watch, only protective films on the bracelet and other components. thank god the rep wasn't damaged along the way. but it was very possible with how superficial the package is

Products Ordered

Cartier Tank Francaise WE1002S3-25

Product Quality

it's the favorite model of my GF so I decided to get her a present. initially, she was delighted, but after some time she showed me all the flows that this replica has. bezel stones are not fixed qualitatively. we had to add glue to fix a pebble. The dial and the hands are ok, although the hands should be a little higher according to the gen model. The cabochon is the biggest problem in this rep. The stone at the top of the crown is not fixed well, and whenever you wind the crown, chances are that you will be left with the cabocho unglued. Lighweight, and plenty of space between cron and bezel, which shouldn't be.

From the advantages: very similar dial, acceptable finish, right markings, gut functionality

Review

tbh, the name of the site is not the most suitable for this store. it's not all VIP as it's called.
Advantages: the store has a large catalog of models from different brands
Cons: Not all models are available

Pros: Prices are very attractive, lower than at other dealers
Cons: The quality leaves much to be desired and reps have plenty of room for improvement

Pros: Wide variety of quality. Usual reps and Swiss reps
Cons: it is quite difficult to navigate the store because the pages take forever to load

On the whole, it's one of the stores suitable for those prioritizing low prices while being ready to sacrifice quality. In my case, it doesn't match my standards

Do you recommend this supplier?

No, I do not!
Ethan avatar
Rep: 54
29 posts

Top 50 Reviewer 3 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0