Replica Stores A admin April 22, 2022 2571
(Updated: November 30, -1)
Overall rating

Service

Pricing

Quality

Delivery

Customer Support & Ordering Process

I came across some technical issues during the ordering process. The system wouldn't accept my payment card, indicating there were not enough financial sources on it. But my card did have funds on it. After several attempts, the payment was finally accepted.

Customer support service: fast and customer-oriented.

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

the delivery was 1 day late, but it was because of the delivery service, so have no complaints. I liked that I received an email thanking me for the order. It was pretty nice. The watch came well-packed, in many bubble bags to provide better protection.

Products Ordered

I ordered an AAA Rolex Submariner 114060-97200 40mm Men’s Bracelet, 1 piece

Product Quality

Good and reliable movement, swiss clone 3130. Good-looking watch, pictures on the website look identical to the real watch. Nice-finishing.

Review

Pretty satisfied with the product. The only complaint is the buckle which seems to be slightly loosener than it should. Compared to other reps I own that close more compact and secure, this one gives me the feeling that it will soon break. Not a critical issue, will be observing further on. At least, it behaved well during the month I’ve been wearing the watch. I’ve tested the watch underwater, since its a waterproof piece. Didn’t show any water impact so far. Price vs quality seems to be well-balanced.

Do you recommend this supplier?

Yes, I do!
T
Rep: 56
30 posts

Top 100 Reviewer 2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0