(Updated: November 30, -1)
Overall rating

Service

Pricing

Quality

Delivery

Customer Support & Ordering Process

ordering process without problems
a little bit disappointed with the problem-solving skills of the customer support assistants. my rep got to another address and the assistants didn't involve much in solving the issue., even though there were those who messed things up. just gave me an order code and told me to call the delivery company and solve it myself

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

safe packaging
the watch got to the wrong address. took some time until cleared the things out and finally received my watch

Products Ordered

Rolex Datejust 36mm m126233-0023 Men’s Jubilee Bracelet Mother of Pearl Dial AAA Replica

Product Quality

due to the un-uniform dial of the model, the engravings/lettering on the dial isn't performed in the most professional way. with close inspections, some imperfections can be spotted. works good so far

Review

I like the clean and easy website. technically, didn't have problems understanding the menu, or placing the order.
I like the functionality of the item. Got the watch 3 months already and don't seem to have errors in running. I'll recommend the store only because the reps are more or less good.

I don't like the customer support attitude. Assistants are there only to talk nicely, but once you got a problem, you're on your own. Moreover, it is highly possible to make errors in your order. At least, they apologized
From a price perspective, it's medium-priced. I might say, the quality is ok for the price I paid, but the dealer has no interest in making me a regular customer. No discounts, offers, or gifts.

Do you recommend this supplier?

Yes, I do!
LIgHtere avatar
Rep: 52
23 posts

Top 50 Reviewer 2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 2 0