Replica Stores A admin April 22, 2022 10084
(Updated: November 30, -1)
Overall rating

Service

Pricing

Quality

Delivery

Customer Support & Ordering Process

I was very disappointed with the staff. very rude answers when I informed them that the watch came with a defective leather strap. the buckle needle was waaaay to short, impossible to flawlessly enter the hole of the strap. I requested a watch exchange. they accepted it with difficulty and resistance

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

the watch came in a plastic package, wrapped in several layers of protective bubble wrap. it had the protective film on all the details, the case, front and back, and the leather strap buckle. without box.

delivery: delayed with 4 days. not critical, but would have liked to be informed about the delay via an email

Products Ordered

Patek Philippe Calatrava Replica Automatic 5296G 38MM

Product Quality

the watch came with a faulty strap buckle. I requested an exchange. I was told that this watch is not in stock, and I had to exchange it for something that was in stock. I opted for a Patek Philippe Replica Nautilus Stainless Steel Blue Dial 35MM Watch 71181A001 for which I added some money for the price difference. The 3rd week passes and I still don't have the confirmation that the watch was dispatched to me, even though I paid immediately. I didn't even receive confirmation by email that I paid the difference. I see that I was charged, looking at the transaction history on web banking. but I did not receive anything from the dealer.

I don't know if I will ever receive it in general. The first rep I received, the Calatrava, was of so-so quality. too light in weight, the dial seemed to be glued, stainless steel polish- acceptable, but far from the best. I didn't expect more. for a $120 replica, it looks acceptable.

Review

the store is not exactly the most varied in models of replica watches. only a few brands, and only a few rep models for each collection. what attracted me is the relatively affordable price. most rep watches are around $150 which is fine by me. the problem is that with low prices come big problems. the watch came with an impossible-to-use strap, and I still haven't received my second watch.

for the prices it proposes, the dealer is ok. but don't expect great service from him. communication with clients is scarce, rare, and barely responsive. I don't know when to expect the second watch. but waiting for an answer for 3 weeks, it seems unlikely that I will receive it again. a dealer full of problems and lack of professionalism

Do you recommend this supplier?

No, I do not!
D
Rep: 25
36 posts

Top 100 Reviewer 1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 2 2