Replica Stores A admin April 22, 2022 9961
(Updated: November 30, -1)
Overall rating

Service

Pricing

Quality

Delivery

Customer Support & Ordering Process

communication is a bit difficult with the representatives of this store. there is no direct chat. only by email, and you have to wait days until someone answers you. the staff is kind, but with little knowledge about the technical features of replica watches.
the ordering process was ok. I had no difficulties

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

compared to other stores, which never delivered my replica watch successfully, with this store I received everything quite quickly. the watch was delivered to me in 11 days. there is no tracking with this dealer. but it is not a critical problem.

about the package: acceptable. without a box, but safe

Products Ordered

Hublot Replica Classic Fusion 45mm 511.OX.8980.LR

Product Quality

the color of the cesium in reality is more yellow, than bronze, as shown on the website. the brushed finish has gaps in places. for the price, the quality is acceptable. the technical performance is very ok

Review

the store is not exactly the richest in variations of watches and brands. the available collection of reps is quite limited. Poor information about the specifications of the replica watches. Respectively, you have to bombard customer support assistants with questions about the grade of stainless steel, Japanese/Chinese mechanism, water resistance profile, etc...
The biggest advantage is the fast delivery of the watches. At least, I received it quickly. And the prices are quite ok. You can find watches for around $150. The quality is not the most perfect, but at least my rep watch works ok and doesn't give me headaches. No after-sales service and no discounts available. But, considering the low prices, it is forgivable.
It is an acceptable store for those looking for low prices. It's an unacceptable store for quality pedants.

Do you recommend this supplier?

Yes, I do!
F
Rep: 33
17 posts

Top 50 Reviewer 2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 2