Replica Stores A admin April 23, 2022 6256
(Updated: November 30, -1)
Overall rating

Service

Pricing

Quality

Delivery

Customer Support & Ordering Process

good communication with customer support assistants. respectful, but not always fast in replies

some technical issues with the website. when you want to select the type of movement for a rep, the price doesn't update, showing the same price for the automatic, as for the aaa replica, and as for the aaaaa clone replica. u need to refresh the pages several times

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

2 days delay, not problematic for me
acceptable package

Products Ordered

Patek Philippe Calatrava 40mm Men’s 5227J-001 Asian Automatic Gold-tone AAA Replica

Product Quality

the color of the strap is darker than ordered. overall the rep looks good and clean. the crown winds smoothly

Review

This website is not the cleanest website I’ve ever seen. It lacks an accurate design, for sure. Some items are labeled as being on sale but once you open the item, you see no sale on the price. Also, the dealer doesn’t offer any bonuses for loyalty, or after-sales support.

my rep watch is a minimalist one and can't say much about its functionality as it doesn't have many complications, but a date window. at least, all works and looks good. wish the prices were a bit more affordable. On the whole, a decent store, except for the shortcomings specified above

Do you recommend this supplier?

Yes, I do!
A
Rep: 27
16 posts

Top 100 Reviewer 2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 2