Replica Stores A admin April 23, 2022 6271
(Updated: November 30, -1)
Overall rating

Service

Pricing

Quality

Delivery

Customer Support & Ordering Process

customer assistants respond quickly and there are different ways to get in touch with them. BUT, THEY COULDN'T SOLVE MY PROBLEM with my rep.

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

delivery ok.
but according to the condition in which the watch came, I suppose it had been opened previously. the watch wasn't damaged, but it definitely didn't look brand-new as it should have

Products Ordered

Rolex DiW Black DLC Green Sky Dweller 326934 42mm. looks and works as described in the store

Product Quality

a good rep watch. I opted for the AAA grade rep. doesn't seem to have deal-breakers. only shortcoming is that the Lume coating is not very bright in the dark.

Review

not the best aesthetics for the website, but at least runs ok. the amount of brands available is ok, not too large and not too scarce.
I disliked that the dealer has no problem-solving skills as it refused to give me any explanation why my rep came with the protective coating taken away and then placed back, it was too visible. the tag from the winder was also lacking, so there is clear evidence that the rep has been somehow opened. customer support were revolving around the idea of "we don't know what could have happened", which pieced me off.

too sad that the service leaves a lot to desire, considering the the reps aren't bad at all. I recommend this store only as a good source that isn't a scam and provides acceptable items. as for the service, don't expect much deal

Do you recommend this supplier?

Yes, I do!
TwilloLoVer avatar
Rep: 11
8 posts

Top 50 Reviewer 2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 2 2