Replica Stores A admin April 23, 2022 6287
(Updated: November 30, -1)
Overall rating

Service

Pricing

Quality

Delivery

Customer Support & Ordering Process

it's the second time I bought a rep from this store. the assistants did not solve my problem, so sad about it.... nice communication and kind but without skills and abilities to solve a real problem

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

box wrapped in plastic bags. quite secure, but without many fancy aesthetics on the package
delivery: delay of 1.5 weeks. no update on email, had to guess when my rep would arrive

Products Ordered

Replica Rolex Submariner Date watch Oystersteel Yellow Gold M126613lb-0002 41MM

Product Quality

I previously ordered a rep watch, an automatic one. it was quite ok for the price. so I decided to go for a rolex swiss mechanism, which, by the way, isn't cheap at all. I received a Rolex identical to the first one that was automatic, even if I paid a huge amount of money on it, as it was meant to be a swiss mechanism. called the customer support. they didn't help me much, telling me that I received what I requested. the rep has errors in time precision and accuracy. the golden areas seem to fade off... so sad about this rep and about the money I've spent

Review

the seller is not transparent about the quality. I have the impression that all reps are identical with Chinese or Asian mechanisms, but they sell them at different prices, claiming they are Swiss. the strange thing is that the previous rep was quite ok. but the most expensive one does not match and does not justify the price. therefore, I do not recommend it as a source of high-quality reps.

don't expect fast delivery. although I was told that I would receive it in a maximum of 14 days, I waited longer, both the first time I received it and the second time I bought it from here. either way, it was the last time I buy from this store

Do you recommend this supplier?

No, I do not!
Encantadore59935 avatar
Rep: 64
27 posts

Top 50 Reviewer 2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0