Replica Stores A admin April 22, 2022 3319
(Updated: November 30, -1)
Overall rating

Service

Pricing

Quality

Delivery

Customer Support & Ordering Process

technically, the ordering process was horrible. while I was adding the item to my cart, the system wasn't able to see it, saying my cart was empty. tried several times. Got in contact with the CS and didn't get much help. The assistants were kinda blaming me for not adding the item to the cart, as they didn't see it in the system. I had to send them screenshots to prove that I did add the item to the cart. CS is terrible, has no empathy, and has no customer-oriented attitude. To all my questions about the warranty/ return conditions, the only answer I heard was to Check it on the store. awful attitude

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

delivery on time, safe package, accurately wrapped and boxed

Products Ordered

Audemars Piguet Royal Oak 25860ST.OO.1110ST.04

Product Quality

good watch, satisfied with the price/quality.

Review

the store definitely has some technical issues. if you are patient and self-serviced then this source is pretty good. delivery is with no problems, secure delivery within the estimated time. you can get here good models that are not present in other stores. Not bad quality for an Asian watch, runs smoothly showing good precision. the package was assembled carefully. You won't find many descriptions of the materials used, water resistance profile, or discounts with this seller. So, keep in mind that there are no promotions, only the standard prices. But the prices are affordable enough.

Don't rely on customer support. it's unlikely it will help you.

Do you recommend this supplier?

Yes, I do!
BrIerNAN avatar
Rep: 28
11 posts

Top 50 Reviewer 2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 1