Replica Stores A admin April 22, 2022 6915
(Updated: November 30, -1)
Overall rating

Service

Pricing

Quality

Delivery

Customer Support & Ordering Process

had some trouble with the order placement. the system wouldn't accept my additional fee for the waterproof system, saying something like "u can't add this product to your cart". After several refreshes, it finally accepted

customer support: the back office didn't process correctly my request. it didn't include the "water proof" system in the order, even though I paid for it

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

all good. packed pretty secure and compact. delivery: great, fast and without any problems

Products Ordered

Rolex Submariner Bamford 40mm Men’s Black-tone Automatic

Product Quality

the watch came in a good shape and condition. works well enough. but it's not water proof as I asked and as I paid for.

Review

the watch is really good. the problem is that the system of the website is weak. it doesn't process the orders as needed and frequently can say that "your order can't be placed". only after several attempts, I succeeded.
Unfortunately, the back office is not attentive and didn't include a waterproof system. so my watch came only water resistant put to 30 meters, which is not what I wanted. I didn't request a return because it takes additional time. I only want the customer care service to be more accurate with customers' requests!

Do you recommend this supplier?

No, I do not!
randomWATCHlover avatar
Rep: 30
16 posts

Top 100 Reviewer 2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 2 0