Replica Stores A admin April 22, 2022 7064
(Updated: November 30, -1)
Overall rating

Service

Pricing

Quality

Delivery

Customer Support & Ordering Process

nice guys assisting me. patient, well-informed about the specs of the reps. 4 instead of 5 because there is no after sales follow up and no update about the delivery

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

my watch has been stuck in the delivery process for more than a month. and that's all because the dealer forgot to dispatch it. after 3 weeks, I wrote to know what's the status of my delivery and the back office detected that my rep hadn't even been dispatched.

a bit of careless attitude

Products Ordered

Rolex Daytona 40mm 116599-12SA Men’s Diamond Paved Dial Leather Strap

Product Quality

got the AAA version. surprised by how good the diamond encrusting is. all stones are set securely and accurately, with no traces of glue or smth like that that I saw in other reps.
subdials not working. got stressed about it. neither the assistants told me about it, nor did the description of the rep on the site tells it. had I known this, wouldn't have paid 1K for the rep. the price seems cosmic for me for this quality

Review

could be better. prices are too high for reps with unfunctional sub-dials. lack of attention to the delivery process. the website lacks aesthetics, but it's pretty comprehensive to navigate on it.
No instruction came with the rep. so might be difficult to set it by your own. would be great to have a follow up after receiving the rep, so that the assistants help the customers.

the good thing: a clean aesthetics of reps, identical to what u see in the pictures

Do you recommend this supplier?

Yes, I do!
fishwoddy12 avatar
Rep: 27
14 posts

Top 100 Reviewer 2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0