Replica Stores A admin April 23, 2022 1425
(Updated: November 30, -1)
Overall rating

Service

Pricing

Quality

Delivery

Review

the website attracted me with its interface. so bold and expressive, suggesting professionalism. I wanted to buy Breitling Superocean 46mm AB2010121B1S1 Men’s Black Dial Silver-tone. An AAA one. The price of 999$ for the AAA replica seemed too much for me, but I couldn't find this specific model on other dealers, so I had to place the order on this one. I placed it, I paid for it, I received a confirmation, and that's all. no further information about the delivery, no tracking information, no reply from customer support, no nothing. it's like the seller along with the entire back office has disappeared. I was worried about the 1k dollars I paid for the rep watch. it's a high amount of money for me, and I thought I had lost them forever. luckily, I received an email within 3 weeks informing me that the money would be returned to my credit card. I got the money back, but I never found out what went wrong, because in the email there wasn't any explanation why my watch hadn't been shipped.
unprofessional seller, I'm so sorry for the wasted time. very unprofessional. Don't recommend this seller unless you want to way for months and get nothing in the end

Do you recommend this supplier?

No, I do not!
WatchOveR avatar
Rep: 25
16 posts

Top 50 Reviewer 2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 2 1