Overall rating

Service

Pricing

Quality

Delivery

Customer Support & Ordering Process

the stuff is kind, but the service is full of impediments and complications

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

ouch, I got my rep almost one and a half months.
not impressed by the package .

Products Ordered

Breitling Chronomat AB011011 Men’s 46mm Stainless Steel

Product Quality

for the price of this rep, the watch is far from what I've expected. I got an AAA-grade rep, and its time precision records a fluctuate of 3 min less per day. which is not ok for a aaa rep. I got other rep watches running at a 10 sec a day deviation. 3 min is too much. the chro sub-dials look like painted, whereas the gen model has it like in 3D format. the crown produces a specific sound when winding, which is not typical. seems that it's not oiled ok.
on the whole, too expensive for this aaa rep.

Review

initially, got attracted by the nce-loking webstore. thought all would go smoothly. But, after placing the order, we ping-ponged with the dealer a couple of times to find an available model in stock, as all the models I was picking weren't out of stock. And that's not stipulated on the site. you only have to place the order, PAY FOR IT, and only then receive the info that it's not in stock. Then the dealer invites you to choose from the models available, which are far from what you actually needed initially.

the order was dispatched after 7 days after I placed the order. do you think it's ok? the delivery took 47 days. When I got the watch at my door, I had even forgotten that I've ordered one. I'm sorry, but I don't recommend it!

Do you recommend this supplier?

No, I do not!
EmPoWeReD avatar
Rep: 40
19 posts

Top 50 Reviewer 2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0