Replica Stores A admin April 23, 2022 1431
(Updated: November 30, -1)
Overall rating

Service

Pricing

Quality

Delivery

Customer Support & Ordering Process

I didn't talk to the assistants, only when they called me to confirm the order. that's why I can't say much about the assistance.
the ordering process gets stuck sometimes. and you have to log in again to complete the order

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

nice packaging. I also received a bucklet with instructions on how to use the watch correctly, how to clean it, and all the related details. the packaging is well protected

Products Ordered

Breitling Superocean 46mm A17366D71O1S1-001 Men’s Orange Dial
and Breitling Superocean 46mm Men’s A17366D71O1A1 Stainless Steel

Product Quality

very pleased. the reps both work quite well. In one of them, the lume coating is much stronger than in the other. And the logos below 12 o'clock are a little different between the 2 models. on one watch, the logo is placed closer to 12, on the other, it is a little lower. Overall I am satisfied with both replicas. they are heavy, as they should be. The brushing and polishing look impeccable. work as workhorses

Review

I personally enjoyed the experience of buying from this store. Apart from the fact that the web page freezes at the payment stage, there is nothing else that I would not be satisfied with. the store has a pleasant and stylized design in the Breitling concept. Each stage of payment and delivery is informed by email. The prices for some models seem expensive to me. but considering that they are made of 904l ss and water resistant, it is acceptable. There is no after-sales support, and no discounts from dealer prices. That would improve my review a lot. Meanwhile, the store is acceptable, but not the best

Do you recommend this supplier?

Yes, I do!
M
Rep: 68
35 posts

Top 100 Reviewer 1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0