Replica Stores A admin April 23, 2022 1425
(Updated: November 30, -1)
Overall rating

Service

Pricing

Quality

Delivery

Customer Support & Ordering Process

unfortunately, the assistants are not very honest. they told me that they collaborate exclusively with a factory that no longer offers such replicas to anyone. but in fact, the factory offers the same replicas to other dealers, at much, much more affordable prices. I'm sorry that I allowed myself to be convinced by them and paid double for the same rep

the order process was ok, apart from the fact that the system told me several times that I didn't have enough funds on the card. I succeeded on the 3rd attempt

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

the delivery came to me with a little delay, but it didn't bother me. the package of the replica watch bothered me more. for the money I paid, I expected a more good-looking package. the package is mediocre, the same plastic wrapped in adhesive tape as with the $100 reps

Products Ordered

Breitling Superocean Men’s 46mm A17365D11C1S2 Automatic top 1:1 clone

Product Quality

Breitling is exclusive in its design. I expected a perfect execution of the finish.
The watch looks good, I can't deny it. it is in decent condition and works well. however, in some places, you can see the execution of machines instead of hand retouching
the edge of the bezel is stained in places. not all engravings are correct. the finish of the genuine watch is much more refined. the blue of the dial lacks the luster of the genuine. for an average JOE, the imitation looks very good. but with a side-by-side comparison, there are too many differences for a 3k rep

Review

maybe the cheaper imitations are good. but with my imitation of 3k I think there is room for much better. this store is too expensive. if I had the patience to search, I would find the same quality at a price of 1k. for those looking for other brands besides Breitling, you won't find anything suitable here. And get ready to hear beautiful stories from the customer support assistants because it seems that they are trained to say anything, only to sell, without taking into account that the information may be untrue. I felt betrayed with this store

Do you recommend this supplier?

No, I do not!
H
Rep: 37
24 posts

Top 10 Reviewer 3 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0