Replica Stores A admin April 23, 2022 1442
(Updated: November 30, -1)
Overall rating

Service

Pricing

Quality

Delivery

Customer Support & Ordering Process

late reply to my questions. each time I was discussing with another CS member, and had to ask the same questions and specifications repeatedly... nice and friendly stuff but not very professional in terms of replica watches specs. they would need some training in the field

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

2 days delay, thought the tracking system told the watch had already arrived. talked to cs members, they were swearing that the watch must have arrived already. so had some issues with receiving the rep

safe package

Products Ordered

Breitling Chronomat AB011011 Men’s 46mm Stainless Steel

Product Quality

The dial has small flaws. The markings look slightly different from the authentic ones and there is too much space between the logo below 12 o'clock and the inscription below. also, the date window is at 4 o'clock, while in the authentic model it is between 3 and 4. the blue of the dial is 1-2 tones lighter than in the gen model, which compromises legibility. pay attention to water resistance. theoretically, the watch is wr up to 30 meters, but I used it in the shower and traces of steem appeared inside the dial. so don't recommend using it in water

from advantages: pushers and crown work well. the weight is almost correct, good stainess steel finish on 316. though for $900, I expected 904 steel

Review

breiling lovers will find here the widest variety of imitations of all other sites. I explored plenty of online stores, and only here I found the models that interested me. The advantage is the variety of models and the fast and secure ordering process. we had problems with payments.
CONS: overwhelming price for breitling reps. i think it's unreasonable to pay up top 3K for a rep. for such money, it would be wiser to get a pre-owned gen, especially since the imitations have some flaws in them. In addition, the professionalism of the stuff leaves much to be desired. I recommend for the variety of watches, but I do not recommend for the service and prices

Do you recommend this supplier?

Yes, I do!
S
Rep: 60
17 posts

Top 100 Reviewer 2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0