Replica Stores A admin August 22, 2022 10893
(Updated: November 30, -1)
Overall rating

Service

Pricing

Quality

Delivery

Customer Support & Ordering Process

kind assistants until you place the order. after you place it, you become non-existent to them

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

terrible delivery terms. I don't even respond to emails

Products Ordered

I decided to order a Rolex Milgauss myself. It took me a long time to decide to get a rep for more than 1k USD. But I decided in the end. Everything seemed beautiful at first. I was successful, the assistants gave me very kind and friendly advice throughout the process. I waited for the watch for 4 weeks, when the assistants assured me that I would receive it in no more than 2 weeks. After 4 weeks, I received a watch from the Explorer series that was not even similar to the Milgaus that I wanted. I requested a refund because I wanted to wait another month to receive the cess. My refund was refused. The assistants told me that if the cess is not damaged then I cannot get the money back. Just change it. I had to wait another 5 weeks until I received the replica cess that I wanted. Mediocre quality, nothing like a 1k watch. Totally disappointed with everything, both the assistance and the rep

Product Quality

Rolex milgaus

Review

disappointed. the service is totally opposite to the website which looks beautiful only superficially. in reality, the team does not want to solve the issues or return the money, even if the issue is because of the team, not me

Do you recommend this supplier?

No, I do not!
carRacer638854 avatar
Rep: 28
29 posts

Top 50 Reviewer 2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 3 0