Diamonds on all my watches!!! ^_^

Letry

Fellas, im really happy to find out about this place and i can say that I have been reading some of the posts here, just to go on and understand how you actually interact. For me is very important and I think that I would like to participate here. I love to be there where are a lot of conversations and you totally feel like you are helped. I'm so bored and had enough of forums where you can only see three-word answers for one of your questions. I love to talk, a forum is about it, i love to inform myself and to god a lot of info, to see what people think, and to make new friends.
What can i say about myself, I'm 30 years old and from NY, and I'm totally and forever in love with DIAMONDS!

Besides the accessories and all the things related to it that I go with diamonds, I really love to have them on watches too. I have some good original brand models in diamonds that I really love. Some of them are a little bit more modest than other models that I have seen on the market. Of course, i would like to go with models that are totally and fully emerged in diamonds but this is a little bit more complicated. Money- of course, money! I can go with some diamonds on watches but for sure i can pay hundreds of thousands of dollars for a watch, i don't have that kind of money. Maybe in the feature 😁

I decided to go for ice-out watches and I think that I'm going to need your help here. Some models I find for myself and I'm really happy about them, other models are a little bit more difficult to find and others I'm not sure that can be even found as replicas.
I really hope that this place is going to help me with this.
It is usually hard for me to find people that resonate with me and love ice-out watches. I don't know what but there are fewer of us.
So here I am, I'm going to make you mad and pissed with all the questions that I have about ice-out watches.😅

Nonetheless, it is important for you to know that I love simple watches too, watches that don't have gems or diamonds, i have some replicas and i use them for a business matters, or job trips, but my passion is always going to stick around diamonds and gems.
Hope to fit in here))))

Attachments

• 2023-02-20 14.48.08.jpg
    2023-02-20 14.48.08.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 0

Mandre

Hi there is good to know you.
I think that you are going to fit in here... actually everybody is welcome here and this is a place for everybody that loves watches.
You are not that different from other women here. I think that every woman loves diamonds and I think that every single woman here can relate to some things that you have mentioned here.
Of course, some differences can be between us, some women love fewer diamonds and for sure not everyone is passionate about full diamonds on watches, but for sure a lot of women here are going to relate to your passion. 🥰

Preal8

Hello girl, welcome to this amazing forum, we are all fucked and weird here but you are going to like it:D
honestly, i don't know why you think that you are not going to fit here, or what is it about?
you love watches and you go for replica watches, this is everything that you need to have to be on this forum.
so don't worry, everything is going to be fine and for sure you are going to find people that have the same vibe(y)

Qualown

i think that we women are a little bit too hard on ourselves, the thing is that we may have different preferences but we are actually similar all of us here. we love watches. it doesn't matter what kind of models or types of watches you like or wants you are going to find people that have the same interests. moreover, i can assure you that for sure here you can find men that have the same preferences. iced-out watches or gens with diamonds for men are available now, and a lot of men are crazy about them.
i know that this is a controversial thing and that generally, this sexist thing is always paying on our field making us believe that the idea of "diamonds are girl's best friends". A lot of things changed since Marilyn Monroe. Some things are preserved, but today i can assure you that diamonds are men's best friends too ;)

Hich40

As a man here :D i can assure you that you are more than welcome. for sure I'm, not the one man to say that im crazy about watches that are fully deepened in diamonds or gems but there is one thing that i know for sure, some models look just amazing and super fine to me. just go with what you love and don't think about what others say. find people that resonate with your preferences and that's all. there is never going to be such a thing as generating friendships or interests with every single person here.

here is one thing that I would like you to remember.
you are not going to make friends here, you can only find people that have the same interests.
i can assure you that this is going to happen. everyone is different))

Letry

Well, thank you guys. i feel so happy 😌
i didn't expect to find so many people here that are going to be so supportive. i thought that nobody is going to answer to my message here.
i don't know what to say, i think that i got influenced by some of my friends that used to tell me that I'm weird and that I dont know a clue about watches, i just love the diamonds on them and that's all.
Even if this is not true, because im interested in functions and details, still was really hard to hear this. Even if they know that i have some simple and regular watches, they always used to make fun of me because of my super love for diamond watches.
At least know i know that here i can find some people to talk about.
This feels so good.
🥰

Hathow

hi, im a new person here too. I really hope that this forum is more open about going for diversity and accepting all types of people here. Well, im not the kind of man to love diamonds on watches, this is not for me but i think that there are watches that look really amazing and good. I can say that there are just not my style. Even so, i think and consider that everyone is different and we should embrace it. I hope that you can find people here able to catch the same wave and help you with your needs. Greetings.

Beng

hello and welcome, im a new person here too, but i think that you are going to find a good place here to share your preferences and to go for watches that you love and need, all you have to do is to find people that really love the same things as you, and im pretty sure that you are going to find them.
well i cant say that im in love with full diamonds watches, but i love diamonds on watches for sure. so i think that for some models that you are going to present here, im going to be there for you. dont worry )))))))
keep it up!😜

Evecusbaby

helllooooo there!!!
Really good to meet you and don't worry i love diamond watches too.
I love all kinds of watches actually, i have different types and I find that watches like this, that are fully covered with watches have their own special aspect and for sure can actually be super special. I totally would like to have an iced-out watch for myself. When you are looking for a watch to be special and to go on with on special occasions, the ice-out watches can be the ones to make it valuable.
Still not sure if there is a possibility to finding good iced-out watches out there.
i was always concerned about the fact that there is a possibility that they are going to look really bad because of bad gems used for their productions. i would like to have a good-looking ice-out watch but not sure about the quality and appearance.

i think that I'm concerned about it because i have seen some accessories with fake diamonds, and they looked pretty bad... so you never know..

Gloo

hello girl, and welcome here!!!
im really glad to meet you and i think that we are going to have a lot in comune.
i love diamonds on watches. i love iced-out watches too, but there is a really important thing called how the final result looks.
not all the ice-out watches are looking good for me. im pretty selective too. and this applied to all the watches out there, not just iced-out.

for example, even if the iced-out watch looks really beautiful and expensive but i dont like the shape of it or some details, the gems used on it are not that important actually. it is going to lose its attractiveness. it is going to become something meah.. for me.
dont worry about not finding people that have the same interests. it is not possible something like this.
if you exist with these preferences, for sure there are more people.
i have heard a lot of people that are crazy in love with iced-out watches)))

1677151669190.png

Hich40

helllooooo there!!!
Really good to meet you and don't worry i love diamond watches too.
I love all kinds of watches actually, i have different types and I find that watches like this, that are fully covered with watches have their own special aspect and for sure can actually be super special. I totally would like to have an iced-out watch for myself. When you are looking for a watch to be special and to go on with on special occasions, the ice-out watches can be the ones to make it valuable.
Still not sure if there is a possibility to finding good iced-out watches out there.
i was always concerned about the fact that there is a possibility that they are going to look really bad because of bad gems used for their productions. i would like to have a good-looking ice-out watch but not sure about the quality and appearance.

i think that I'm concerned about it because i have seen some accessories with fake diamonds, and they looked pretty bad... so you never know..
as much as i know, quite the same as the regular simple watches.
if you want a good model that has good gems, which are fake but look really good and near to reality, the thing that you need to do is to pay more money, :D
i have seen some good examples of iced-out models that actually looked very weird, and every time when i got to know what it is about everything started with the price . :D
the thing is that some ice-out watches made with really bad quality are looking so bad that you can't even believe that there is such a watch there.

the worst experience that i got was to see the glue near the gems... just imagine that you see the glue on it.:oops: so damn shameful... and this is because of the money.. it was really cheap.

im not sure for like 100$, but generally a good iced-out model is actually more expensive than regular replica watches. this is because there is a lot of manual work, so it requires more time. there is a totally other technique, that needs to be applied to this watch. this is a kind of thing when the functionality of the watch is not more important than the visual aspect. the genuine watches are concentrating on this because come on... there are diamonds on it, you need to make it look perfect.

Letry

pretty interesting conversation where we started. i actually didn't expect that:D but im really happy about it.
well i would like to add for you that it is true that a good replica iced-out watch is going to cost a lot of money. it is actually quite the same as regular replica watches that you go for.
i prefer to spend a lot on the replica-iced-out versions to make sure that i receive a watch that is really good looking and you can't even understand if the stones are fake or real.
To make you understand better, for a lot of replica iced-out watches i can pay more than $4000 for one. This is a lot of money I know, but I know what I pay for. In fact, I realize that the original one can actually cost me a fortune. I don't know if I'm ever going to be able to pay more than $100k for a model. So compared with this price, the $4000 is really good.
My economical stats is a pretty good one, in fact, some people that see my iced-out watch think that it is an original one. i make a lot of money, but not that much to be able to always go for iced out gens that costs about 100k.
i just love to change them all the time.
so going for really really good iced-out reps is really important for me.

Mandre

pretty interesting conversation where we started. i actually didn't expect that:D but im really happy about it.
well i would like to add for you that it is true that a good replica iced-out watch is going to cost a lot of money. it is actually quite the same as regular replica watches that you go for.
i prefer to spend a lot on the replica-iced-out versions to make sure that i receive a watch that is really good looking and you can't even understand if the stones are fake or real.
To make you understand better, for a lot of replica iced-out watches i can pay more than $4000 for one. This is a lot of money I know, but I know what I pay for. In fact, I realize that the original one can actually cost me a fortune. I don't know if I'm ever going to be able to pay more than $100k for a model. So compared with this price, the $4000 is really good.
My economical stats is a pretty good one, in fact, some people that see my iced-out watch think that it is an original one. i make a lot of money, but not that much to be able to always go for iced out gens that costs about 100k.
i just love to change them all the time.
so going for really really good iced-out reps is really important for me.
omg girl, this is a lot of money.
okay if you say that you are financially stable, i understand that this is a good price for you and you all totally okay with this.
for me personally is too much money...
i don't think that i can go for such a price. at least i can compare my situation with your situation with 100k. you can get one but you wouldn't be able to have them all the time. same for me but a little bit different. i can get one for 4k but for sure not going to be able to get another one for a really long time, and i like to change them.
seems like im not going to go for ice-out watches of high quality... what is the reason than to go for bad quality???

Murge

i see ppl are going hard on this post. :D
this means that we have never talked about iced-out models before.
so this is a pretty interesting thread for us.
anyway for me is not that interesting. im not in love with ice-out watches, i actually dont get them. just get me right, im not against but i dont buy watches to be like candy eyes for me and accessories.
the real thing is that a watch looks amazing when you can relate that it looks amazing without any diamonds on it. that is a super cool watch.
1677155307812.png

Racrought

Hello and welcome to our community!
You don't have to be afraid to have love over something.
Every single person here is special, has special needs and for sure has something that pursues.
As long as you are here to find out more about watches, it doesn't matter what kind of them you like or you want. You are always going to find out people that love the same exact things as you are.
Another important thing to mention is that for sure your personal preference is not the worst one if you think like this.
Let me tell you the most strange thing that I have ever heard. The love for cheap replicas. To make you understand better, i know a person that is actually going for cheap replicas because he loves them. If you think that this is actually linked with the idea of money and saving them, this is not the case. He is a person that has a lot of money, he can even go for some good genuine watches if he likes... but not, he feels good and sincerely loves cheap replicas.
People that are not that known with cheap replicas, maybe they don't observe the bad things about them, but this is not the case. When I usually see the watches that he wears I always feel so embraced. I tried so many times to tell him, and explain to him why he should go for a little bit more quality, but one day I just got the idea, that there is nothing that you can do about it. This is how it is.

I honestly, don't see some bad things about loving iced-out watches. Personally, I really love some of them and I think that some of them are truly amazing and look fantastic. At least i have 2:sneaky: I was too in love to just forget about them.
Welcome and hope that you are going to find good info here and good help!

Letry

Every single person here is special, has special needs and for sure has something that pursues.
As long as you are here to find out more about watches, it doesn't matter what kind of them you like or you want. You are always going to find out people that love the same exact things as you are.
Another important thing to mention is that for sure your personal preference is not the worst one if you think like this.
Let me tell you the most strange thing that I have ever heard. The love for cheap replicas. To make you understand better, i know a person that is actually going for cheap replicas because he loves them. If you think that this is actually linked with the idea of money and saving them, this is not the case. He is a person that has a lot of money, he can even go for some good genuine watches if he likes... but not, he feels good and sincerely loves cheap replicas.
People that are not that known with cheap replicas, maybe they don't observe the bad things about them, but this is not the case. When I usually see the watches that he wears I always feel so embraced. I tried so many times to tell him, and explain to him why he should go for a little bit more quality, but one day I just got the idea, that there is nothing that you can do about it. This is how it is.

I honestly, don't see some bad things about loving iced-out watches. Personally, I really love some of them and I think that some of them are truly amazing and look fantastic. At least i have 2:sneaky: I was too in love to just forget about them.
this is kind of weird actually.
i have heard people telling that they are good with cheap reps, but I actually know their financial position and I totally understand that they are lying about it. anyway... this is something new. totally agree that I'm a normal person now! Thank you
1677234459584.png

Surid1980

hiiiii, im so happy to hear it actually. i love iced out watches too.
actually, i love all kinds of watches, i have vintage watches, i have genuine watches, and traditional watches. i have some iced out watches too. it actually depends on what kind of model you talk about.
for sure i dont love all the iced out watches out there. there are other mini details that are important for me. even the color of the stones, the color of diamonds are important, but i dont know, i think that for a woman, having an iced out watch makes you feel like a real queen. at least this is what i feel all the time when i go with my iced out watch. i feel so confident and beautiful. but this is eally very important to love the watch that you go for. gonna talk about this for sure )))))))))))))))))))))

Beng

i see ppl are going hard on this post. :D
this means that we have never talked about iced-out models before.
so this is a pretty interesting thread for us.
anyway for me is not that interesting. im not in love with ice-out watches, i actually dont get them. just get me right, im not against but i dont buy watches to be like candy eyes for me and accessories.
the real thing is that a watch looks amazing when you can relate that it looks amazing without any diamonds on it. that is a super cool watch.
View attachment 304
i just love your posts, even if you are against something you always make me laugh somehow.
i got the idea, you don't like it but you are trying to make it look like it is ok, we are different. The Leo gif is super awesome:):D

Beng

noooo for real????????
i can't even believe this. he is so lucky, he can go with good reps, clones, and even genuine and he still decided to go with some crap?
did he ever so a good replica or clone? i always thought that for people that are always going for replicas that are cheap and really bad, the only thing that you need to do is to just show them how actually a good replica looks like and he is going to change his mind.
did he ever see a good one? a genuine one? a clone version?

Evecusbaby

as much as i know, quite the same as the regular simple watches.
if you want a good model that has good gems, which are fake but look really good and near to reality, the thing that you need to do is to pay more money, :D
i have seen some good examples of iced-out models that actually looked very weird, and every time when i got to know what it is about everything started with the price . :D
the thing is that some ice-out watches made with really bad quality are looking so bad that you can't even believe that there is such a watch there.

the worst experience that i got was to see the glue near the gems... just imagine that you see the glue on it.:oops: so damn shameful... and this is because of the money.. it was really cheap.

im not sure for like 100$, but generally a good iced-out model is actually more expensive than regular replica watches. this is because there is a lot of manual work, so it requires more time. there is a totally other technique, that needs to be applied to this watch. this is a kind of thing when the functionality of the watch is not more important than the visual aspect. the genuine watches are concentrating on this because come on... there are diamonds on it, you need to make it look perfect.
i dont think that i will go for ice out watches that are cheap, i know how they look and no thank you :D
@Letry is actually collecting them but I think that I would like to have one or tow max. Well.... you never know maybe after some time this is going to change but at least for now, I can't go over and over again with reps that cost about 3k. It is too much for me. Besides this, i still think that you have to be informed and to know well how the things with reps iced out work, otherwise you can get yourself a really bad thing that are going to cost you 3k...