Diamonds on all my watches!!! ^_^

Beng

i dont think that i will go for ice out watches that are cheap, i know how they look and no thank you :D
@Letry is actually collecting them but I think that I would like to have one or tow max. Well.... you never know maybe after some time this is going to change but at least for now, I can't go over and over again with reps that cost about 3k. It is too much for me. Besides this, i still think that you have to be informed and to know well how the things with reps iced out work, otherwise you can get yourself a really bad thing that are going to cost you 3k...
makes sense, but for people that are obsessed with iced out watches same as others that are obsessed with regular, normal, traditional watches it is really amazing to collect a lot of them and I think that it is wayyyyy more complicated.

You have to know everything that you are supposed to know about replica watches and in addition to this you have to know more info about the iced-out watches. I suppose that you need to know the range price for a good replica iced out watch and to be sure that you pay for something good. The positioning of the stones on the watch is extremely important, and you need to be sure that if you have spent 3k on a watch to receive the one that you really deserve.
I always complain about some of the situations when the replica watch was supposed to be a AAA version and I paid like $800 and in the end, I received a watch that was such a shit that you can't even imagine. Now imagine that you spend 3k and you receive a shitty watch... OMG can't even think about this.

Evecusbaby

makes sense, but for people that are obsessed with iced out watches same as others that are obsessed with regular, normal, traditional watches it is really amazing to collect a lot of them and I think that it is wayyyyy more complicated.

You have to know everything that you are supposed to know about replica watches and in addition to this you have to know more info about the iced-out watches. I suppose that you need to know the range price for a good replica iced out watch and to be sure that you pay for something good. The positioning of the stones on the watch is extremely important, and you need to be sure that if you have spent 3k on a watch to receive the one that you really deserve.
I always complain about some of the situations when the replica watch was supposed to be a AAA version and I paid like $800 and in the end, I received a watch that was such a shit that you can't even imagine. Now imagine that you spend 3k and you receive a shitty watch... OMG can't even think about this.
well idk if i would ever be able to go with such a price, this is actually what i wanted to mention!

I dont want to make it look weird, I admire people that can do this but for me, it is waaaay too much!
I think that would need to have like a lot of money to not care about the 3k for a watch that may turn out to be something really bad.
I can't even get this out of my mind... It is not enough that you spend a lot of money for it, you can't even be sure that you are going to receive the thing that you actually paid for. what a bummer. :oops:

Beng

well idk if i would ever be able to go with such a price, this is actually what i wanted to mention!

I dont want to make it look weird, I admire people that can do this but for me, it is waaaay too much!
I think that would need to have like a lot of money to not care about the 3k for a watch that may turn out to be something really bad.
I can't even get this out of my mind... It is not enough that you spend a lot of money for it, you can't even be sure that you are going to receive the thing that you actually paid for. what a bummer. :oops:
it is true yes but u just forget 1 important thing about this... u need to check ur information before going to buy a iced out watch for 3k.
at least as much as i know, the biggest part of those that are obsessed with ice out watches knows how to find the good supp. there is about knowing who to ask and how to ask.
this may be weird for u but this is ok for others.
if u ask the author im pretty sure that she is going to explain this to u.

Evecusbaby

it is true yes but u just forget 1 important thing about this... u need to check ur information before going to buy a iced out watch for 3k.
at least as much as i know, the biggest part of those that are obsessed with ice out watches knows how to find the good supp. there is about knowing who to ask and how to ask.
this may be weird for u but this is ok for others.
if u ask the author im pretty sure that she is going to explain this to u.
well if you know where to search for it, then for sure it is easier. but i just dont think that all people that wake up one day and just decide to go with IO watches are actually informed and know somebody that can tell them with precision which store to use if they want to find the best watch.
for sure there are people that are struggling and just don't know where to find a good one or maybe they have been buying some watches from bed vendors. there are different situations and this is what im talking about.

Racrought

this is kind of weird actually.
i have heard people telling that they are good with cheap reps, but I actually know their financial position and I totally understand that they are lying about it. anyway... this is something new. totally agree that I'm a normal person now! Thank you
View attachment 307
yep different ppl, different perspectives and thoughts... i understand those that can't actually do better because they don't have that kind of money. but i can't even understand those that are laying about this and are trying to make you believe that they really really love their cheap reps.\

Oh common mate, cut it out for the God's sake...

Evecusbaby

yep different ppl, different perspectives and thoughts... i understand those that can't actually do better because they don't have that kind of money. but i can't even understand those that are laying about this and are trying to make you believe that they really really love their cheap reps.\

i agree that people who say that are good with cheap for sure never tried the AAA reps and imagine going for authentic.
although there is one thing that i would to mention, i know people that always go with bad things, low-quality things. not because they just one to save money but because they want to go cheap on everything.,
their only argument was that... you know it is still a watch..
they don't have the idea like one watch can be good, while the other one is bad... 'what is the deal- both are watches... it is a watch, a watch, then what is the problem? no problem!

trust me i have seen so many ppl like this!!!
it shows me time.. so it is a good watch!:unsure:

Letry

I think that this is related to ego.
I can't say about all the people out there but personally, i have seen so many people like this,
People used to be so jealous when I go for watches that are expensive even if they are replicas or genuine.
They used to tell me that I'm the crazy one and that I just spend my money on things that don't deserve that.
I have such a "friend". She used to copy me all the time.
All her watches were in really bad taste and used to look really bad. I sewer that you don't have to be an expert, or to see other high-quality watches in order to understand that the one that you see is a really bad one.
In the beginning, I tried to tell her to mention all the details and to explain to her the difference.
When I saw that she is actually making me crazy and talking shit I just decided to let it go and I understand that this is the ego talking...

Mandre

I think that this is related to ego.
I can't say about all the people out there but personally, i have seen so many people like this,
People used to be so jealous when I go for watches that are expensive even if they are replicas or genuine.
They used to tell me that I'm the crazy one and that I just spend my money on things that don't deserve that.
I have such a "friend". She used to copy me all the time.
All her watches were in really bad taste and used to look really bad. I sewer that you don't have to be an expert, or to see other high-quality watches in order to understand that the one that you see is a really bad one.
In the beginning, I tried to tell her to mention all the details and to explain to her the difference.
When I saw that she is actually making me crazy and talking shit I just decided to let it go and I understand that this is the ego talking...
what kind of ego???
what are we talking about.. this is not ego this is stupidity!!!!
I have seen people with egos.. people that use to tell that their watches are genuine and didn't want to admit that actually are replicas or clones. I don't get this... you feel like crap because you just couldn't have a genuine one and you just go around telling people that it is genuine because you want to look cool.

this thing that you are talking about, I don't know what it is called, but for sure it is not called ego...
i barely can resist myself around these people..
i just want to slap them so hard...:rolleyes:

Murge

what kind of ego???
what are we talking about.. this is not ego this is stupidity!!!!
I have seen people with egos.. people that use to tell that their watches are genuine and didn't want to admit that actually are replicas or clones. I don't get this... you feel like crap because you just couldn't have a genuine one and you just go around telling people that it is genuine because you want to look cool.

this thing that you are talking about, I don't know what it is called, but for sure it is not called ego...
i barely can resist myself around these people..
i just want to slap them so hard...:rolleyes:
seems like someone is having some anger management trouble here. :D
I'm just kidding girl, i totally know and understand u!
There are so many people telling me what to do and how to do it, people that know nothing about replicas and they are trying to tech me and make me crazy about my choices...
i know how it feels. at the beginning i used to say ok.. f... offf and thats all but know
mtfck are making me so mad...
when u know that u know and they tech you.. f.... offf😡

Onfew19

i dont have anything against watches that are fully covered with diamonds as long as you really love them and really want them.
i think it is really brave of you to just go and spend 3k for a replica version of a watch that you like, but i just can't stop thinking about how many traditional, ordinary watches you can buy for this price :D
i think ill be really happy to go with all the models that are actually less expensive... as long as you can buy a lot of them :D
i have in mind so many different models, i can't even tell you how many, ill be just in heaven

Beng

well if you know where to search for it, then for sure it is easier. but i just dont think that all people that wake up one day and just decide to go with IO watches are actually informed and know somebody that can tell them with precision which store to use if they want to find the best watch.
for sure there are people that are struggling and just don't know where to find a good one or maybe they have been buying some watches from bed vendors. there are different situations and this is what im talking about.
yep this is right, but i think that for some people this can be a struggle.
i think that that's why you need to have good forums and to ask for help. usually this is the place to go.
but you know. you can't ever be sure.
im a big skeptical person. as long as i dont know for sure and i dont see it, it is hard to make me believe something.

Evecusbaby

yep this is right, but i think that for some people this can be a struggle.
i think that that's why you need to have good forums and to ask for help. usually this is the place to go.
but you know. you can't ever be sure.
im a big skeptical person. as long as i dont know for sure and i dont see it, it is hard to make me believe something.
not all forums can provide truthful information.
remember that there are a lot of forums that have bots... and this is so awful.
usually the forums are dead but sometimes they can provide some shitty info...
you just need to check and go on forums that are actually amazing and people there are interactive.
this is why i dont change this forum. no thanks :D

Beng

not all forums can provide truthful information.
remember that there are a lot of forums that have bots... and this is so awful.
usually the forums are dead but sometimes they can provide some shitty info...
you just need to check and go on forums that are actually amazing and people there are interactive.
this is why i dont change this forum. no thanks :D
yeah I was struggling with one of the forums like this!
It was pretty awful, fool of bots and links that actually could take to some virus sites..
Pretty sure a lot of them are still doing the same exact thing. I'm in love with this place and the fact that you can have good conversations and find many things to go with.
I have learned a lot of things here, and I love that you can get a lot of different opinions.