do you guys admit openly your watch is a replica?

Ghosterry

nice to see u here, guys...
what about the social issues about your reps? are you ok with saying openly your watch is an imitation or keeping on with the "genuine" fairy tale? and how do you cope with the millions of opinions of people who don't accept reps? thanks:D

CasPer$$hunteR

Close friends know that it’s a rep, as we usually buy them together. As for the rest of the people, I observe how they look at my watch every time they have the opportunity. But, none of them had the courage to ask me directly so far)) If they do, I will be honest. Who knows? Maybe some of them are profi and easily spot the differences with a genuine 😂 and I don’t wanna be the “liar” in my community. I prefer honesty)

sEVENDEM

It was tough to admit at the beginning, but later I understood that people are not so stupid to believe it’s a genuine one. They kinda know u and your approximate financial status. So, when u say it’s a gen, you just look a bit pathetic :D I ADMIT IT OPENLY. I have prepared baggage of arguments in favor of reps in my hand just in case someone begins attacking me with arguments cons :D

fishwoddy12

Can’t stand those moralizers teaching u about the “bad thing u do when u buy fake watches”. That’s why I keep my mouth shut and never talk about my rep openly. Every time smb asks me whether it’s gen or a rep, I ask back “what do u think”? Never go the “it’s a rep” answer :D

Though, there is one consistent pattern I’ve been observing lately: it doesn’t take long for the moralizers that claim how illegal the replicas are to buy themselves one after a while. Once they come across a good rep, they instantly forget those stupid arguments and wear the rep with such a pride as if they always accepted them 🤨

igivente

I’ve also noticed that people change their minds along the way. In the beginning, they are severely reticent to reps until they see that plenty of people around them have them. In the end, they also buy the first rep, then the second, and the third… :D In my case, I prefer staying silent… not ready to admit it openly yet…maybe I need a little more time to get prepared to face the disgusting glances at me… both times I’ve been asked about reps, I told it was my father’s gen gift //

TropiKanCHO

family members and close friends know about it... it was my friends who firstly told me about reps :D
those who are not quite familiar to me, ie co-workers or friends of my friends never asked me about my rep. but I do observe that they look at it, but don't have enough courage to ask me directly :D

VioletteLonGoRIA

I’ve also noticed that people change their minds along the way. In the beginning, they are severely reticent to reps until they see that plenty of people around them have them. In the end, they also buy the first rep, then the second, and the third… :D In my case, I prefer staying silent… not ready to admit it openly yet…maybe I need a little more time to get prepared to face the disgusting glances at me… both times I’ve been asked about reps, I told it was my father’s gen gift //
hey keep up :D u didn't anything from anybody :D it's just a watch :D

randomWATCHlover

absolutely yes, and feeling proud about it... many of my close people have inspected one of my reps, the swiss clone Milgauss and remained overwhelmed about the close looking o the gen. speaking out loud about it is an opportunity to educate other people about this hobby, letting them know that a rep watch is not as dramatic as they usually see it...

NETEriuM

why not? like other people don't have reps items, or what? even if others dont own rep watches, they for sure have a rep bag, jewelry, sneakers, etc... I wish I could afford a gen, but I dont...yet :D hate the demagogy about reps from people saying how fraudulous this business is... and next day, u se them wearing fake Jordans 🤨

howdyREP

until I had my first reps, I had met some guys wearing reps and they were talking so passionately about them, comparing with the gens, detecting differences, comparing reps with other reps.. so I saw it as an engaging hobby in which you compare manufacturers snd reps just for fun... remained kinda emotional with their vibe and have taken over that example... just adore talking about reps openly and dont mind if some people dont share the same view... just not my people then

Almagest

my first rep was a Franck Muller Long Island Rep Watch in Swiss Quartz Movement. Remember how I was avoiding answering questions about its authenticity changing quickly the subjects 😂

Currently have no frustrations at all. Owning both reps and gens and feeling great with either of them..who cares 😁!?

chunkeymonkey

u know? honestly it depends on the social environment. if im in a closed circle and feel like im on the same page with it, I can talk about it freely with no blocks. if I find myself in a social environment with people I barely know, especially kinda fancy people, I should I depreciate myself 😂 so, I either keep silence if no one asks me, but if anyone does, then "oh, it's a gen, how could u even think it's a rep?!"😂😂

diaboliquerye

I once pretended that my rep was gen as I lacked enough courage to admit it... I cant forget the stupid idiot I felt trying to look authentic... never, never in my life again I made that mistake...
once I decided to have this hobby, I have to be honest to myself snd to others and admit the truth... after all, I down steal anything from no one and I completely assume all the risks and consequences. so what should I worry about? those who dont share the same opinion, I wish them good luck in owning a gen for some thousands of dollars

STERYBOL

I once pretended that my rep was gen as I lacked enough courage to admit it... I cant forget the stupid idiot I felt trying to look authentic... never, never in my life again I made that mistake...
once I decided to have this hobby, I have to be honest to myself snd to others and admit the truth... after all, I down steal anything from no one and I completely assume all the risks and consequences. so what should I worry about? those who dont share the same opinion, I wish them good luck in owning a gen for some thousands of dollars
all of us owning reps are viewed as stupid idiots by some jerks 😂😂😂😂

actually, I had a couple of salty discussions with those hating reps... "fake watches are worn by fake people"... tried to explain my point but useless... counterfeit, low breaking, moral causes and that kind of odyssey
dont give a damn on it, really, everybody does what he watch to do... I'm not like "look look, ive got a rep!!!", but if anyone asks me, I admit it openly without explaining much why and how. simply trying to ignore discussions on the topic. I'm not quite concerned about others' lives and don't give a damn of what they buy or dont buy. in the perfect ascension, would like them to have the same attitude towards my preferences

J9$!Dw23

you dont need to be a big expert to spot that it's a fake. so, when you dont admit it, pretending its a gen, you just look like an idiot. so, just trying to be honest
agree...
it's also looks stupid when pretending it's a gen while driving a Renault 2007 :D... may Renault lovers forgive me...
if seriously, people kinda became more educated lately and dont look at reps the way they did a couple of years ago... some years ago they would crucify all those who buy rep items.... now they look at least indifferent... I openly admit it