Good presents for Mothers.

Acien191

i cant say that i agree with your idea.
usually older ladies know about Cartier as Cartier has been on the market for a really really long time and they know how to work with women and what they love.
im not sure that a lot of women, especially older women know about patek... chopard maybe yes, patek not so sure. especially if the woman is not interested in watches and has one or too. in this case woman are more informed about models from brands that are well known.
i agree my mother is from an older generation too, and she is totally about Cartier. i know that she is aware of this kind of watch just because she has been hearing about it on tv. and she is totally into what celebrities of wealthy people are going for. this looks pretty cool to her and this is why she liked them.
What I think is that if a woman is not informed about the kind of types of brands that there are one the market this is going to become easier to make a present for her. This is why, when you buy a good brand of watches for your mom, and you explain to her, look that is a brand that is good because blah blah blah, and she is willing to understand this, she is going to appreciate the present.
if the mother or elder woman is crazy about one specific model, and she knows nothing about other models and doesn't even care to find out about other types of brands, just go with the one she liked, even if you know better what is better. this is a rule.

Buten

I totally agree with the fact that you should buy ur, mother, what she wants not what u want, even if u know better what is better and what kind of model or brand is going to be the best to have. People are different and that's why we should consider everyone's preferences.
There is a totally other meaning when the person that u go to buy a watch for doesn't know a thing about watches.
imagine that she is a white sheet if no info.
there are situations where people go for a watch for others that are not watching lovers as we are.
this is not a situation where they dont want to buy or to have a watch.
it is only that they are not that interested. something like one of my friends.
he always uses to tell me- if there is a watch - ok im going to wear it, if not then no! Not a big deal for me.

Qualown

i agree my mother is from an older generation too, and she is totally about Cartier. i know that she is aware of this kind of watch just because she has been hearing about it on tv. and she is totally into what celebrities of wealthy people are going for. this looks pretty cool to her and this is why she liked them.
What I think is that if a woman is not informed about the kind of types of brands that there are one the market this is going to become easier to make a present for her. This is why, when you buy a good brand of watches for your mom, and you explain to her, look that is a brand that is good because blah blah blah, and she is willing to understand this, she is going to appreciate the present.
if the mother or elder woman is crazy about one specific model, and she knows nothing about other models and doesn't even care to find out about other types of brands, just go with the one she liked, even if you know better what is better. this is a rule.
yep this is actually true. but you know when it's the deal about your mom,usually you are informed about her preferences and it is hard to do the wrong thing.

Buten

yep this is actually true. but you know when it's the deal about your mom,usually you are informed about her preferences and it is hard to do the wrong thing.
for sure when you know what she wants is the best, when you don't know better check all the possibilities and try to find out better. In some cases, we may think that we actually know what to get but in the end, turns out to be a totally different thing than she wanted. And you stay right there like a mooron :D because you were quite sure that this is going to be a good surprise for her :D

Qualown

for sure when you know what she wants is the best, when you don't know better check all the possibilities and try to find out better. In some cases, we may think that we actually know what to get but in the end, turns out to be a totally different thing than she wanted. And you stay right there like a mooron :D because you were quite sure that this is going to be a good surprise for her :D
totally true!
it is amazing and makes me feel so happy that i just got the goon one for her, something that she really like.
when mom is happy im happy for sure))))))))))