Good presents for Mothers.

Racrought

If you haven't decided yet, I'll put in my 3 pennies too 😁😁. I think it's worth considering the Patek Philippe Twenty-4 Ladies models as well. There are 3 models in the collection, one based on quartz and 3 automatics. You can see which one would suit the mother more. the round ones have something in common with the Chopard that was mentioned to you previously. The 3rd one has a rectangular case, super mega clean dial, and super mega tasty in its brown-chocolate color. and the little pebbles on the left and right..... aaaaffff, I melt after these models. mom deserves the best, and a Patek would be at her height, I think 😍😍😍😍😍
those are really good models.
I had the opportunity to analyze one of them on my friend's wrist. She was always about Patek Philippe but she always wanted a Patek that is going to look classy and to underline her feminine side.
I think that a lot of people here are having some misperceptions here. The thing is that actually, the watch in reality looks different, it looks more beautiful and when you put it on the wrist it looks like a gem.
Chopard is beautiful of course, but I think that in this case is better to go search for other photos there to understand how it looks.
It actually looks pretty amazing and very well calculated.
especially this one here

1675354500637.png
take a look at the diamonds on the bracelet. looks pretty fantastic.

Acien191

those are really good models.
I had the opportunity to analyze one of them on my friend's wrist. She was always about Patek Philippe but she always wanted a Patek that is going to look classy and to underline her feminine side.
I think that a lot of people here are having some misperceptions here. The thing is that actually, the watch in reality looks different, it looks more beautiful and when you put it on the wrist it looks like a gem.
Chopard is beautiful of course, but I think that in this case is better to go search for other photos there to understand how it looks.
It actually looks pretty amazing and very well calculated.
especially this one here

View attachment 266
take a look at the diamonds on the bracelet. looks pretty fantastic.
yep yep yep. looks much better with the diamonds on the bracelet.
on the dial, it looks good too but it felt like something is missing.
at least for a woman of her age it can be a good addition. I know that moms love lousy watches:D and when you go for such an amazing gift at least make it look even more amazing and luxurious

bombonio

For real????? I feel so stupid now, I always thought that a genuine model is presented on some sites on a sale sure it is not genuine...
don't judge me it is not like i have such a big experience with watches to know for sure:eek:
seems like it is a good thing for newbies to just go and read all the things that others post on the forum, just for no reason. not the first time that this happens to me :LOL:
yeah, brother. you know these moments when you go all over the internet and due to the fact that you are so obsessed with watches you always get a lot of advertisements from different suppliers about some sales. well turns out that they are not all fake.
no doubt it depends on the store, you need to be careful which one you choose, but generally yes, this is a normal procedure that you can see from different retailers and stuff that offer some models at a lower price. when it is a well-known model that is not a limited edition and has been available for years there is not such a big problem to find some sales.
look closer;)

Evering

yeah, brother. you know these moments when you go all over the internet and due to the fact that you are so obsessed with watches you always get a lot of advertisements from different suppliers about some sales. well turns out that they are not all fake.
no doubt it depends on the store, you need to be careful which one you choose, but generally yes, this is a normal procedure that you can see from different retailers and stuff that offer some models at a lower price. when it is a well-known model that is not a limited edition and has been available for years there is not such a big problem to find some sales.
look closer;)
good to know actually, yeah, i have seen something like this, it is impossible to unsee when you constantly search for watches, Facebook is full, and google too. :D the system is working pretty well.
I just always thought that when a store or supplier goes for advertisements this means that it is something tricky or scum. At least all people that I know used to tell me this, so i never paid attention to this information.
now that i remembered... i know that i have seen some good deals there... very bad that i didn't know this information before. :rolleyes:

Gloo

good idea, I love this one but the Chopard version seems to be a bit more beautiful and classy. Do you know something similar? Maybe you can share it here. Thanks.
@Gloo the idea of a watch that maybe is not a simple one and of course a watch that you can look at and understand how amazing it actually is.
This is the way to go. I think it is better to go with a model that seems to be made for special occasions. In the end, it will be her own decision how many times and where to wear it.
You know she is always away with her girlfriends. So i think she would like to have a watch that will be a good party started for her. A watch that she can be proud of and feel like something special.
For daily use, she can always go with her reps.
totally agree, in fact if she is really going for replicas which i consider to be really cool, a genuine watch that is something special can be an amazing choice. just try to find the best option.

Racrought

good to know actually, yeah, i have seen something like this, it is impossible to unsee when you constantly search for watches, Facebook is full, and google too. :D the system is working pretty well.
I just always thought that when a store or supplier goes for advertisements this means that it is something tricky or scum. At least all people that I know used to tell me this, so i never paid attention to this information.
now that i remembered... i know that i have seen some good deals there... very bad that i didn't know this information before. :rolleyes:
Well actually, there is truth in your words.
The thing is that there are more scum than normal stores that actually do sales. This is not applied to every single store out there, but there is one thing that i noticed from all these stores that are scamming people. There is one thing like a too big discount. When a watch is authentic and the price is high, there is going to be a sale thing but it is going to be something like 10% or something.
If you see stores that go nuts like 50% off or more this is not real.
Imagine a watch that costs about 10k and you find it 50% off... there is a:censored: difference.

bombonio

The thing is that there are more scum than normal stores that actually do sales. This is not applied to every single store out there, but there is one thing that i noticed from all these stores that are scamming people. There is one thing like a too big discount. When a watch is authentic and the price is high, there is going to be a sale thing but it is going to be something like 10% or something.
Imagine a watch that costs about 10k and you find it 50% off... there is a:censored: difference.
this is a good one sir.
I think that we need to have posts like this about this info. Im not sure but i think that there was a post about advertising and what to consider about it. I remember because when i first got here i wanted to read eveything :D there were some good thoughts about it.
If somebody knows the link it can be pleasurable for those that are searching for answers.

Evering

so the best thing to do i suppose is to scan the market and to find more info about the market. of course, if you know already that the market is good when you know because you have used their services you can feel confident about their offers and you won't have any problem with going with trusting them and knowing that the sale that you get is real and they are not going to scum you. for me is difficult because I'm, not that experienced with markets and who to really trust. so the idea of knowing that there are some techniques that can help you with finding out about the watch can be a real good idea.

Racrought

so the best thing to do i suppose is to scan the market and to find more info about the market. of course, if you know already that the market is good when you know because you have used their services you can feel confident about their offers and you won't have any problem with going with trusting them and knowing that the sale that you get is real and they are not going to scum you. for me is difficult because I'm, not that experienced with markets and who to really trust. so the idea of knowing that there are some techniques that can help you with finding out about the watch can be a real good idea.I
If you know for sure which online store is the best one for you. For example, you already purchased a watch from one online store, or maybe 2. And you just know how they work. You know that they are offering and sanding you all your items in time and without problems. You know that they are sending you the quality that you expected. ( This is related to replica stores too), replica can go with deep sales many times and some of them are really worth the money.
When you already had a good experience with a market, there is a low possibility that they are going to offer you some sales in order to scam you. You just need to study the market and pay more attention.
The same thing is applied to replica online stores. When you tried a new supplier two times for example, and all the items that you purchased are okay, are the way they presented them, you already know that you can trust them.
It is a natural thing that always appears with your experiences as a customer. A rule that it is applied to all the services, items, and good out there.

Qualown

If you know for sure which online store is the best one for you. For example, you already purchased a watch from one online store, or maybe 2. And you just know how they work. You know that they are offering and sanding you all your items in time and without problems. You know that they are sending you the quality that you expected. ( This is related to replica stores too), replica can go with deep sales many times and some of them are really worth the money.
When you already had a good experience with a market, there is a low possibility that they are going to offer you some sales in order to scam you. You just need to study the market and pay more attention.
The same thing is applied to replica online stores. When you tried a new supplier two times for example, and all the items that you purchased are okay, are the way they presented them, you already know that you can trust them.
It is a natural thing that always appears with your experiences as a customer. A rule that it is applied to all the services, items, and good out there.
i think that you are right. This is the thing that I observed so long ago about it. When it is a store that you know for sure that is going to scum you, you can totally go with the store.
I love risk, but in some cases like going for watches that cost a fortune i prefer to be sure what im doing with it. :D

Anyway, there is good news for you, i found the watch for my mother and it think that it is pretty amazing. i have been analyzing all your ideas and just arrived to understand that there is one really good one that my mother is going to appreciate.

A good reference for me was the Chopard idea of watches. They are good they are stylish and I really think that she is going to like it. I found a model that costs me about 8K.
The watch is super beautiful and I totally think that it is going to be the best style for my mom. as a ref. number you can go with this one 278582-6009.
1675874509872.png
Some of my friends told me that it is going to be weird to go with a watch that has some hearts on it for your mom. They told me that it is a watch that is better for girlfriends, boyfriends and so on. There was one with a red heart, and i thought that that one is definitely a better decision for lovers.
The idea of going with hearts was actually based on the thing that my mom adores everything that has hearts. She has some earrings and a beautiful bracelet that can totally go with this model.
it is simple but at the same time sophisticated.
At least i know that it is a good model and that has some elements that my mom is going to really love.
Thank you for your ideas. For sure I\m going to note them bc I really think that this is not the only genuine watch that I'm going to buy for my mom. This time, im going to start with this one.
The price is good, i can even save some money.
almost forgot to thanks @Gloo for mentioning Chopard, i almost forgot about this brand and turned out to be really amazing choice.

Gloo

i think that you are right. This is the thing that I observed so long ago about it. When it is a store that you know for sure that is going to scum you, you can totally go with the store.
I love risk, but in some cases like going for watches that cost a fortune i prefer to be sure what im doing with it. :D

Anyway, there is good news for you, i found the watch for my mother and it think that it is pretty amazing. i have been analyzing all your ideas and just arrived to understand that there is one really good one that my mother is going to appreciate.

A good reference for me was the Chopard idea of watches. They are good they are stylish and I really think that she is going to like it. I found a model that costs me about 8K.
The watch is super beautiful and I totally think that it is going to be the best style for my mom. as a ref. number you can go with this one 278582-6009.
View attachment 274
Some of my friends told me that it is going to be weird to go with a watch that has some hearts on it for your mom. They told me that it is a watch that is better for girlfriends, boyfriends and so on. There was one with a red heart, and i thought that that one is definitely a better decision for lovers.
The idea of going with hearts was actually based on the thing that my mom adores everything that has hearts. She has some earrings and a beautiful bracelet that can totally go with this model.
At least i know that it is a good model and that has some elements that my mom is going to really love.
Thank you for your ideas. For sure I\m going to note them bc I really think that this is not the only genuine watch that I'm going to buy for my mom. This time, im going to start with this one.
almost forgot to thanks @Gloo for mentioning Chopard, i almost forgot about this brand and turned out to be really amazing choice.
I'm really really happy that i could help and i think that the model is really amazing.
Of course, Chopard is one of the brands that for sure can be considered a good choice for women. This model looks elegant and taking into consideration your mother's age it can really define her and at the same time offer some young vibes.
I really love when women go with the types of watches that do not define their age. This means that they are open to feeling free and feel young all lthe time.
Of course there are women that always consider that they should not go with things that seem to be created for younger people. This is the moment when you realize that you are dead inside and that you really care about your age.
I think that your mother is lucky and i really think that the heart shapes are cool, especially if you know that she loves this kind of accessory. I don't get this thing about got going with hears for a mother, friend, sister, and so on. Love is represented with heart, it is true, but it doesn't mean that the only love that heart represents it is toward your girlfriend or husband... you know what i mean.
Really happy that you find the watch that you have been looking for and hope that you are going to tell us about her reaction, really looking for that.

bombonio

View attachment 274
what a cute choice actually.
me even... i dont seen anything bad with the hearts.
when u know that ur mom loves this what is the big deal of choosing what she loves?
just dont think too much about it.. all people are different and think differently.
do what u think that is the best and that's all!

Racrought

View attachment 274
really good good choice. regarding all the moments and details about your mother, you can say that you found a good deal.
The idea of heart.. i don't know what to say about this, for me, it sounds really pathetic not to offer a present because of the heart representation. Do you love your mom? yes. so this is the same presentation of love. screw all people that think differently. this is only between you and your mother.

Evering

so the thing with the hearts... really???????
so every time i bought all the bracelets and rings with hearts for my sis was something wrong? :D
well, at least i know that she was extremely happy about :Dit

Gloo

no guys this is stupid, there is no such thing as a heart just for lovers.
im a girl and me and my girl friends are always going for the heart when choosing a good present. not so long ago a friend of mine got me a really beautiful pair of earrings in the shape of a heart.
she remembered that i wanted them and she bought them for me for Christmas. :love:
I was so happy you cant even imagine.
This doesn't mean that she wants to be my lover no? Cause, in this case, we have a problem.
1675956143868.png

Qualown

no guys this is stupid, there is no such thing as a heart just for lovers.
im a girl and me and my girl friends are always going for the heart when choosing a good present. not so long ago a friend of mine got me a really beautiful pair of earrings in the shape of a heart.
she remembered that i wanted them and she bought them for me for Christmas. :love:
I was so happy you cant even imagine.
This doesn't mean that she wants to be my lover no? Cause, in this case, we have a problem.
View attachment 279
are you afraid of love? :LOL:
:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Qualown

to find out that a gay person loves you is quite a bad thing, especially when you are straight and you don't know how to react. so hope that your friend did it because it is your friend and that's all :D @Gloo
id be faltered actually. the opposite sex can always fall in love if you but if the same one does it means you are special almost perfect. so so amazing. :D
but there is one thing, it is cool when that gay person is not your friend, when it is your friend it becomes awkward:D for sure

DomPerignon

I'm really far from women's models, and I'm really curious to find impressive models here. as mother's day is coming, I have to prepare something for my mother.

of all those proposed here, I think that either a patek or a chopard would be the most welcome (if my opinion matters to anyoneπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚). for an older lady like my mother, it is difficult to choose something from the more modern brands like Bvlgari or Cartier. But chopard and patek, especially the ones with some diamond inlays seem to me to be perfect for the mother's age category, and because of the resonance of the brand, and because of the spectacular design...... so thank you!!! ! I entered the thread purely by chance, but I came out with ideas for my motherπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Qualown

I'm really far from women's models, and I'm really curious to find impressive models here. as mother's day is coming, I have to prepare something for my mother.

of all those proposed here, I think that either a patek or a chopard would be the most welcome (if my opinion matters to anyoneπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚). for an older lady like my mother, it is difficult to choose something from the more modern brands like Bvlgari or Cartier. But chopard and patek, especially the ones with some diamond inlays seem to me to be perfect for the mother's age category, and because of the resonance of the brand, and because of the spectacular design...... so thank you!!! ! I entered the thread purely by chance, but I came out with ideas for my motherπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
i cant say that i agree with your idea.
usually older ladies know about Cartier as Cartier has been on the market for a really really long time and they know how to work with women and what they love.
im not sure that a lot of women, especially older women know about patek... chopard maybe yes, patek not so sure. especially if the woman is not interested in watches and has one or too. in this case woman are more informed about models from brands that are well known.