I know it's an old model, but just being amazed by this Navitimer B01rep!!!!

FleurDeLis

Honestly, I didn't expect such good quality of this replica. I love Breitling and all its watches. I had decided to get a replica for my personal satisfaction. I had no expectations at all, especially since the last Breitling replicas, people said, were not a big deal in terms of quality.

I was struggling between 2 factories, and the dealer from whom I bought the watch insisted on JF, and thank God, I'm glad I listened to him!!!!

I hope the pictures convey the quality of the dial, which I am more and more impressed with. No trace of a blue hue on the crystal. And the crystal does not reflect absolutely at all. The dial seems a bit busy, but believe me, it will take you 5 minutes to get used to all the Chronos and indicators. The contrast of colors and all the indexes are placed very logically giving you a very high readability.

Personally, I opted for the bracelet version; I can't switch to straps because I don't find myself in this style. The bracelet was a bit long; if you have a big wrist, you won't have any problems with fitting. I removed about 6 links from it to make it shorter.
Be careful with links; I took them out easily, but they are quite complicated to put back.

Initially, it seemed to me that the bracelet was a bit stiff in mobility. But I solved it easily with a little special oil.
Overall, it exceeded my expectations. Very well done, starting with the technical part and ending with the smallest details of the design!!!

I am attaching some pictures that I hope convey what I have in reality!!!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-01-13 at 14.50.45-min.png
    Screenshot 2023-01-13 at 14.50.45-min.png
    550.4 KB · Views: 1
  • Screenshot 2023-01-13 at 14.50.26-min.png
    Screenshot 2023-01-13 at 14.50.26-min.png
    961.5 KB · Views: 1

CuriousGeorge

congrads my friend, nice and attractive piece))))) maybe some more pictures? they do convey the beauty of the rep, but a couple of more would do no harm just to enjoy it 😁

DoctorWHO

🤩🤩🤩 I find it difficult to choose from the entire range of Breitling, they are all attractive, complicated, and captivating... but I see that you have done your homework well with this model, my friend) wear it with pleasure....

personally, it's not the model making happy (even if it indeed is precious), but rather the fact that the replica quality is really good... you know, not all releases are good) so glad for u to get yourself a high-quality cutie🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🫠🫠🫠🫠🫠

Karim

WOW!!! :love::love::love::love::love::love: what a beauty indeed🤩🤩🤩🤩
I was thinking about this model some time ago, only in the rose gold version. now that I see these pictures (and please add more, you only teased us with 2 🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭) I think that an SS would be more suitable🫠🫠🫠🫠

very good work done by the factory, and you have very good taste 🤌🤌🤌🤌🤌🤌😁

YuliusMeinl

Nice-looking watch, totally agree 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩

Still, can spot at least 2 shortcomings in this rep:

-One is the sunken date… it’s not critical at all;

-The second is the 6 o’clock Chronograph circle, better said the inscription bellow it. I find the inscription too close to the circle frame, don’t you think? Either the factory placed the Chronograph "too down", or the “Swiss-made” are too close to the frame and seems like they merge into each other…..

sorry if my comment ruins the alluring atmosphere here; it’s not me commenting here, it’s my pedantry talking…😁😁😁😁😁😁😁
either way, it's one of the best reps I've seen lately:)

carRacer638854

Nice-looking watch, totally agree 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩

Still, can spot at least 2 shortcomings in this rep:

-One is the sunken date… it’s not critical at all;

-The second is the 6 o’clock Chronograph circle, better said the inscription bellow it. I find the inscription too close to the circle frame, don’t you think? Either the factory placed the Chronograph "too down", or the “Swiss-made” are too close to the frame and seems like they merge into each other…..

sorry if my comment ruins the alluring atmosphere here; it’s not me commenting here, it’s my pedantry talking…😁😁😁😁😁😁😁
either way, it's one of the best reps I've seen lately:)
how dare u?)
embrace your choice!! looks gorgeous.

I knew about this Breitling model but I haven't seen it in real life, it looks very good
I don't rule out that I will also get this model, but I will probably opt for the leather strap. Bravo. a great purchase!

ArnoldTHEgreat

looks good))))

hope the movement is reliable and resists long in advance... always have been a little reticent to 7750 moves, but seems tha the factory improved it dramatically, lately heard pretty good feedback about it ^^

CasPer$$hunteR

my heavens, what a beauty!!!!!! cndrags with the big purchase and just began envying u!! 🙃🙃🙃🫠🫠🫠🫠🫠 so glad to see serious improvement with the latest rep releases!

the previous year, factories were only working on Rolex reps, which was pissing me off. only Rolex reps were visually improving with every new release.. seems that this year factories have switched to other brands finally!!!! Can't wait for improvements and upgrades for Patek Philippe and TAG Heuer. Those from the last year were horrible 😖😖😖😖😖

PpiroJookK88735

agree, marvellous piece :DDDD though not pretty fond of Breitling, but I look at the manufacturing of this rep, seems very well-done, with refined edges and smooth texture) happy for u) getting a really nice rep is a real fortune) ENJOY IT!

MCGregor

Breitling just fascinates me. And this model is fairly lovely and fantastic. personally, I prefer something less contrasting, I like the Breitling Navitimer Automatic 38mm more because it has a quieter dial from a chromatic point of view. Yours is a little louder due to the expressive contrast. I bet it makes you stand out every time you go somewhere, ain't it? 😁😁😁... the model is very successful, I have no doubts and even if it looks loaded, I realize that it is easy to read because of the contrast of colors and chromatic accents of red on the hands.
very good Breitling option, but I am even more glad that the imitation is a successful one!!!

Cacktoos

I like the bracelet from this cess. I mean, the display is also very lovely, but the bracelet is really worth all the expense) I'm glad for the purchase) enjoy it;)

BusyAsHell

I have nothing against older models. there are some models out there that far outweigh the newer models, and this breitling is one of those models, even if I'm not the number one fan of breitling

that's what happened to me with one of the Lange and Sohne watches. this saxonia model fell straight to my heart and not even the watches that followed could eclipse it. the only thing I don't like about it is the leather strap, as I'm the leather strap guy. but the rest is simply amazing...just like this breitling for you, apparently)

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-05-05 at 14.35.33.png
    Screenshot 2023-05-05 at 14.35.33.png
    328.8 KB · Views: 0

Rochdale

Breiting is phenomenal... the watches are like no other... I like the design and the degree of complexity in the breitling timepieces... but I have never seen a Breitling replica that I like... I will probably get a ben one sometime) but your guy is truly amazing.... enjoy)

BenStone

nice guy)))) I didn't expect anything less from Breitling in terms of design. strong, elegant - at the same time, and with so many details, and yet very readable.

you were lucky with your replica dealer. the imitation really looks good and I hope it works as well

Michelangelo

amazing replica work. I wish all factories produced such imitations.... I even looked at the authentic model of this Breitling. I could hardly detect flaws in the imitation, everything is very correctly imitated. well, I'm saying this from what I see in the picture, it's possible that in reality I'd see it differently... either way, it's a worthy replica and you'd do well to give us the source where you bought it)

StevenOhio

looks nice indeed) I think that above all, the most valuable in your purchase is the quality of the rep watch) this watch is a good proof that great reps are available and it's only a matter of patience to find it