Lefty Reps: how do they feel?

Sorry for what I’m going to say, but simply HATE lefties like the PLOPROF and Panerai luminor left-handed. I mean the case construction and the crown covered by the bezel!!!!!!!!!!

Tudor Pelagos is the most successful model for me. Not too bold and the crown does not get out of the whole construction, like the previously mentioned models.

To be noticed: I speak as a person who wears watches on the left wrist and only occasionally on the right one. So, don’t know much about left-handed people wearing watches on the right all the time. It’s not excluded that they find models like PLOPROF suitable

PpiroJookK88735

I worn my sister's leftie for about a week. at first, it feels kinda strange and weird but by the end of the week enjoyed it. when I switched back to the usual hand (the left), it turned unusual for me😂😂😂
on the whole, it' a fun experience, I loved it...

KaraTisH

I'm a left-handed and still wear y watch o the felt wrist. obviously tested a destro and it took no more than 10 minutes to get it off and never put in on my right wrist again. it doest have much to del with the model, rather than with the feeling itself. I know dudes loving Panerai destro, even if lots of people think that the crown digs into the wrist... you have to test it before have it. you have to feel in on the other wrist, no matter the watch you have.

igivente

you'll be very outrageous to start with the Omega Seamaster Ploprof for your first time experience...
I dont know how it really feels on the wrist, but only its bold crown and lug around it doesn't inspire much confidence really
it looks like it's gonna perforate the wrist, not to say that you plan to change the wrist you wear your watch on...
maybe anything calmer for the first time????🫣🫣🫣🫣
the PELAGOS mentioned often here sounds good I think
I won't give some other options to to confuse you more

PpiroJookK88735

was kinda neutral to lefty watches tbh. until recently, with the World Cup 2022, I was reading some posts about best football players' watches. As it turned out, many of them wear their watches on the right, even if they usually wear them on the left wrists. t seems to me that it becomes a trend to wear a watch on the right wrists. if football players can, why can't usual people do the same? :DDD

the way, let of the bog names I football are fans of the Rolex Sprite, recently introduced. I even started thinking of a replica, just for fun :DDD even if many here dont understand the idea of having a watch "just for fun":poop:🤑

ObeisDexter

I don't see any problem in wearing the watch on the right side. I occasionally do so, even if all my watches are for the left wrist. you get used to that easily. I think it's more discomforting to switch from a round case watch to a square case one, than to change wrists. at least, that's how I feel it. when I have been wearing a Redo True Square half year ago, t took me about one month to get used to those angles digging my wrist, even if they were smoothly rounded. but with a watch on the right, it's all fun to me. so, decide with the model!, but with the feeling, you'll get used to it and enjoy it for sure

bagaBOO57335

I'm a left-handed and still wear y watch o the felt wrist. obviously tested a destro and it took no more than 10 minutes to get it off and never put in on my right wrist again. it doest have much to del with the model, rather than with the feeling itself. I know dudes loving Panerai destro, even if lots of people think that the crown digs into the wrist... you have to test it before have it. you have to feel in on the other wrist, no matter the watch you have.
maybe it was the wrong model?:(

Cacktoos

tbh, I never had a leftie, but I plan to get one. it's about the Sprite `Rolex rep with the crown on the right. I plan to get is to add it to my watch collection, and not because I love it so much, but because Neymar has one. And I wanna get all the watches that famous football players have. And honestly, the idea that Neymar wear a similar model comforts me much better that the potential discomfort on the right wrist. I know im gonna love it, no matter what

PpiroJookK88735

tbh, I never had a leftie, but I plan to get one. it's about the Sprite `Rolex rep with the crown on the right. I plan to get is to add it to my watch collection, and not because I love it so much, but because Neymar has one. And I wanna get all the watches that famous football players have. And honestly, the idea that Neymar wear a similar model comforts me much better that the potential discomfort on the right wrist. I know im gonna love it, no matter what
all of your watches revolve around football players? 😂😂😁😁 I mean, that must be great, I guess, but is there a watch that you simply love, and not because a soccer player has it?😁

diaboliquerye

I have a lefty watch. A Citizen NY0100-50ME. Very affordable, and a great diver watch. It’s bold, but not too big, 42mm, and strong with a titanium case. The crown is positioned on the left downside. But it doesn’t bother me t all. On the contrary, I like wearing it on the right hand, even if my dominant hand is the right one. True that it seemed a little bit unusual during the first couple of days, but it’s ok then. You get used to it quickly.

I think it’s too much discussion on the topic. Leftie watches are like al watches. You just get used to them and that’s all

Sunnybunny

I'm a lefty, actually an amidexterious. I had the chance to wear a leftie watch for some months. personally, to me, there wasn't nothing disturbing me, except for the thing that it felt a bit unusual for the first period of time. after, you just get used. also, I was always looking to the left wrist to see time until I got used to the idea that the watch is on the right wrist. it was a pleasant and fun experience, can't understand why so much noise about it

carRacer638854

I have close friend wearing a leftie for already 5 years. he got used to it so much that all the next watches he bought after the first one, all of them are lefties. he is highly pleased with those, didn't hear nothing about complaints or some feelings of discomfort. watches like watches. the model is an individual thing, so can't say much about the Ploprof seamaster

carRacer638854

I'm a lefty, actually an amidexterious. I had the chance to wear a leftie watch for some months. personally, to me, there wasn't nothing disturbing me, except for the thing that it felt a bit unusual for the first period of time. after, you just get used. also, I was always looking to the left wrist to see time until I got used to the idea that the watch is on the right wrist. it was a pleasant and fun experience, can't understand why so much noise about it
all that you get for the first time feels a bit unusual... even the new pic of shoes when u first put them on. then you et used to them. with watches its the same thing, I guess

YuliusMeinl

DON'T GET YOURSELF LEFTY REPLICAS!!!!! none of them are good, regardless of the model and brand!!!!!
rep factories don't have enough skills, technique, tools to make all necessary movement adjustments to switch the watch architecture to the left side!!!! within a couple of weeks they running out of condition!!!!!!!!

even gen factories find it challenging to adjust the whole mechanism to the other side, and you expect rep factories to make them well. not the best idea!!!!

petrucho^^

DON'T GET YOURSELF LEFTY REPLICAS!!!!! none of them are good, regardless of the model and brand!!!!!
rep factories don't have enough skills, technique, tools to make all necessary movement adjustments to switch the watch architecture to the left side!!!! within a couple of weeks they running out of condition!!!!!!!!

even gen factories find it challenging to adjust the whole mechanism to the other side, and you expect rep factories to make them well. not the best idea!!!!
are u writing from your own experience? what about some additional details? otherwise your comment is extremely vague and confusing

Karim

switching the mechanism reversely ain't that big effort actually... it's not like if rep factories invent the wheel again.... they make modifications in various existing mechanisms, why would it be difficult to make such a modification?!
stop spamming in here 😎

DoctorWHO

u know what? doesn't make a lick of difference actually. you just get simply used to that. while I was reading the entire listing of responses here, put on my three watches on the right hand. smoked some cigarettes, drunk water, ate, wrote on the keyboard. and no specific strange or discomfort feeling. only the crown digging a bit into my wrist but it's logical.... if the crown wasn't there, I think I wouldn't even notice much I wear them on the right hand...so a leftie with a crown on the left I guess would do no moral harm to me. I find it catching though, I think it looks somewhat interesting attention-catching in the good way if I see someone wearing watches like this....

CuriousGeorge

a lefty here....🫡😉
since I was a little boy, my parents noticed my tendency to do everything with my left hand, they made me, in a playing manner, do things with my right hand, in order to "correct" the problem. I don't know why, but man years ago, people considered this characteristic as a problem....👀👀

either way, the point is that I finally developed my skills with both hands. I adapted. I do everything with both hands equally, but I ALWAYS wear my watches on my left, in the most traditional way.
when I put it on the right, I feel in the most direct way that something bothers me and it bothers me a lot. I have enormous discomfort, that's why I continue to wear them on the left, like everyone else...

I think it's more about individual perceptions...someone loves a relaxing head massage, someone else simply can't bear their head to be touched...maybe not the best example, but I hope I made myself understood. ..

wear those watches that you like and on your wrist that offer you the most comfort. Amen 😁😁😁

Eddie

my best friend is left-handed and wears his watches on the right. has difficulties with replica models because there are not many reps for the right wrist available on the market. but in any case, his demands for these' watches are exactly the same as those of us who wear them on the left. nothing more or less. he is also looking for them to be comfortable, for the size to fit him, etc. so nothing special with these watches.