Quick overview on movements found in rep watches! NEED TO KNOW!

how naive you are
πŸ˜‚
πŸ˜‚
πŸ˜‚
πŸ˜‚

these are only a part of them
😁
, only the most frequently encountered and the most viable))
πŸ˜‚
😁
😁
but there are a lot more... if we go into details here, we won't get away east ily
😁
πŸ˜‚
πŸ˜‚
why so?))) I've got nothing to deal with reps in general) mostly stick to gens, cheap, but gens) precisely because of the millions of details related to reps)) now I'm looking for a reliable rep for my sister, she asked me to find her a good one. so, here I am "studying" hard about rep mechanisms) otherwise, I think I would never get to know all these details))

Karim

why so?))) I've got nothing to deal with reps in general) mostly stick to gens, cheap, but gens) precisely because of the millions of details related to reps)) now I'm looking for a reliable rep for my sister, she asked me to find her a good one. so, here I am "studying" hard about rep mechanisms) otherwise, I think I would never get to know all these details))
he he)))) it's only the official part of the story) apart from these movements there actually are so many variables related to them))) one mechanism can perform perfectly whenever the hands of the rep are soft, light and short. the same mechanism can perform terribly whenever the hands are longer πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ and that just one example of the thousands 😁

Greg_B

he he)))) it's only the official part of the story) apart from these movements there actually are so many variables related to them))) one mechanism can perform perfectly whenever the hands of the rep are soft, light and short. the same mechanism can perform terribly whenever the hands are longer πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ and that just one example of the thousands 😁
absolutely)) you pointed right about the variables ... 😁

chip&dale

oh my heavens, where were you a few years ago when I was desperately looking for information about the types of movement in replica watches? I remember that any dealer you asked, they all said the same thing: "it's a very reliable and trustworthy mechanism" πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

and I, like an idiot, sat and listened to them and BELIEVED them without being able to ask anything about movements because I knew nothing πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
it's really useful information, thanks πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ€©πŸ‘

DomPerignon

a very well systematized information. it lacks some details about the mechanisms in the rolex replicas, but it is not critical. You @Greg_B explained everything succinctly and clearly. muchas gracias!!!!πŸ™ 😁😁😁I return to this thread from time to time, when I need to clarify the technical aspects of replica watches:p:p